soul tie dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soul tie dreams

Post by Change on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm

dream 1: marrying my ex, i'm nervous about it to the point of extreme anxiety so i leave.

dream 2: me and ex have a child, a male baby, again, i'm filled with anxiety and end up leaving.

dream 3: i give her a love letter i had written with the words "I Love You" and again, the anxiety.

dream 4: some girl turns into my ex after i had met her father and took a test.

give me some honest holy spirit filled assessment, because i am TIRED of this.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: soul tie dreams

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Why do you assume this is a soul tie dream? I'm not saying that it isn't, I just want to know where you are coming from?

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 am

Hello Change!

I have been seeking the Lord concerning this post, and what I am about to say, I do not say lightly. I believe what I have received is from the Lord, and will give you all the scripture verses to back it up.

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD! (Psalms 46:10, "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.")The Lord has shown me that you are in a state of anxiety, stress and fear. You have been seeking the Lord on some specific matters, and He has answered. However, because of the anxiety and confusion surrounding you right now, you have not been able to recognize what the Lord has been trying to say to you. The Lord is saying to you now, "Be still and know that I AM GOD!" He is God over your circumstances. The things that you are seeking understanding on right now are at your door knocking. God is not the author of confusion, nor is He the author of fear. Anxiety is fear. Jesus said, "Be anxious for nothing..." (1 Corinthians 14:33, "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." Philippians 4:6, "Be careful (anxious, worried) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." 2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") What God has shown me is that you are in a small room with four walls and no door, spiritually speaking. In frenzy and anxiety you are running back and forth between the walls and bouncing off them and running to the next. The more you run and hit the walls, the more frantic you are becoming. The Lord is saying, "Sit down!" Be still! Quit running. Quit trying to figure it all out. Just rest in the Lord and trust Him, that He is holding your whole world in His hands, and He will not drop you. He will not fail you for He is God and He cannot fail." As you let these things go, and rest in the Lord, and allow His peace and comfort to take over, your spiritual eyes and ears will be opened, and you will hear from the Lord the answers you seek because they have already been given. God understands where you're at, He knows exactly what you need, and His plans for you are very, very good. (Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.") He fully intends to reveal them to you for He said in His word, "There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed." (Mark 4:22, "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.") God is not hiding His answers from you and He would have you to be encouraged, at peace and at rest in Him, expecting very, very good things because they are on the way!

As you sit down and rest in the Lord everything will become clear. How long do you sit down and rest? As long as it takes to KNOW THAT HE IS GOD!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 am

chollete, i'm sorry, i can't even explain it, just is.

sandra p,

are you saying i'm not supposed to interpret these dreams???

then why did i have them?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 am

Hello Change! What I'm saying is that I believe this IS the interpretation of these dreams flower I believe what I have given you is the message the Lord was giving you in these dreams. I'm not saying there is not more than one meaning to them. I'm just saying that when I sought the Lord about them, this is what I believe He gave me!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:13 am

P.S... there may be multiple layers of revelation in those dreams AND I DO NOT CLAIM TO HAVE ALL OF THE INSIGHT, but what I do know, that I know, is that what I gave you was a word straight from God to you. I don't say, "Thus saith the Lord" lightly. I only say it's "from God" when I know that I have heard from God. I believe the message that God was trying to give you in those dreams is the same with all of them: God has heard your prayers and supplications and He is trying to get the answers to you, but fear, anxiety and confusion have not allowed the answers to be received. God is not the author of confusion. He is not the spirit of fear. (I gave you the scriptures for this on the original post above.) He operates by faith, and responds to our faith. You cannot be in fear and faith both at the same time. When you are in fear, you allow the enemy to wreek havoc in your life. You must get still before the Lord, shut this confusion down and wait before the Lord. Also, you will not be able to "logically understand" everything. God is a Spirit and those that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth. (John 4:24) So, I feel that what the Lord is saying to you is "know that I am God". He is not going to drop you or fail you. He's going to come through for you. Rest in that and stop the fear, and you will receive the clarity you are asking for and seeking for. I hope this helps...

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 am

Good word Sandra!!! This is right on target for him.

Change, I hope you meditate on this Word because reading all of your posts on the forums here, these are customized instructions just for you. God has heard you my friend.

:clap:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:38 am

WOW!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Sandra P wrote:Hello Change!

I have been seeking the Lord concerning this post, and what I am about to say, I do not say lightly. I believe what I have received is from the Lord, and will give you all the scripture verses to back it up.

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD! (Psalms 46:10, "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.")The Lord has shown me that you are in a state of anxiety, stress and fear. You have been seeking the Lord on some specific matters, and He has answered. However, because of the anxiety and confusion surrounding you right now, you have not been able to recognize what the Lord has been trying to say to you. The Lord is saying to you now, "Be still and know that I AM GOD!" He is God over your circumstances. The things that you are seeking understanding on right now are at your door knocking. God is not the author of confusion, nor is He the author of fear. Anxiety is fear. Jesus said, "Be anxious for nothing..." (1 Corinthians 14:33, "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." Philippians 4:6, "Be careful (anxious, worried) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." 2 Timothy 1:7, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") What God has shown me is that you are in a small room with four walls and no door, spiritually speaking. In frenzy and anxiety you are running back and forth between the walls and bouncing off them and running to the next. The more you run and hit the walls, the more frantic you are becoming. The Lord is saying, "Sit down!" Be still! Quit running. Quit trying to figure it all out. Just rest in the Lord and trust Him, that He is holding your whole world in His hands, and He will not drop you. He will not fail you for He is God and He cannot fail." As you let these things go, and rest in the Lord, and allow His peace and comfort to take over, your spiritual eyes and ears will be opened, and you will hear from the Lord the answers you seek because they have already been given. God understands where you're at, He knows exactly what you need, and His plans for you are very, very good. (Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.") He fully intends to reveal them to you for He said in His word, "There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed." (Mark 4:22, "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.") God is not hiding His answers from you and He would have you to be encouraged, at peace and at rest in Him, expecting very, very good things because they are on the way!

As you sit down and rest in the Lord everything will become clear. How long do you sit down and rest? As long as it takes to KNOW THAT HE IS GOD!

Blessings,

Sandra

i just wanted to ask...God was willing to say all of this EVEN THOUGH i have not only sinned but have flat-out abused His grace?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:01 am

Change,

We all abuse his grace....we shouldn't but we do. At least to some degree. God is so good that his grace covers that sin in us as well. Remember that his arm is never to short and never to long to cover every error in our thinking and action we commit against others or him. If we sincerely want forgiveness then he our awesome Father is willing to forgive. Then we must be willing to receive it and turn from the sin we used to commit.

Hope that helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 am

Hi Change, Blessings to you!

I really felt that Sandra P's word to you is straight from the Lord, but that your concern over this issue of the soul tie may be functioning like a rain jacket in the spirit and not allowing that word to penetrate...

SO, if you feel that the Lord has impressed upon you that there is a soul tie to be broken, you can use these steps as a guideline to pray through this issue either on your own or with some fellow believer(s) to minister to you as you go along:

Step
#1 to breaking soul ties:

Repent of any sins that involve that person

If you have had adultery, fornication, etc., it is vital that you
repent of those sins and receive God's forgiveness for it before you can go
about breaking the soul tie.
Step #2 to breaking soul ties:
Forgive the person of any wrongs done

If you have any unforgiveness in your heart against the person, you must choose
to release that bitterness and forgive the person. The Bible is clear that
bitterness defiles a man.
Step #3 to breaking soul ties:
Renounce any covenants made with the person

If you have made any spoken commitments, vows or even simply saying, "I
will love you forever", it has ample power in the spiritual realm to bind
the soul to that person (form a soul tie). The tongue is quite capable of
binding the soul and can be a great means to create soul ties:
Proverbs 6:2, "Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art
taken with the words of thy mouth."

These spoken covenants need to be renounced in order to break the soul tie.
When you renounce something, you basically take them back verbally. You spoke
them verbally, now it is time to take them back verbally. For example, if a
woman has had a soul tie with a man who was not the one, and said she would
never be able to love another man, then
this needs to be renounced if she wants to break the soul tie. Such a woman
could renounce it by saying something like, "I renounce having said that I
will never be able to love another man."
Step #4 to breaking soul ties:
Get rid of any gifts exchanged

Gifts also symbolize a relationship and can hold a soul tie in
place. If a person has a ring, personal gifts, cards, jewelry and other 'relationship
gifts' from a previous relationship, then it is time to get rid of them. Holding
onto such gifts symbolizes that the relationship is still in good standing and
can actually hold the soul tie in place even after it has been renounced.
Step #5 to breaking soul ties:
Renounce and break the soul tie in Jesus' name

Verbally renouncing something carries a lot of weight in the
spiritual realm. Just as vows can bind the soul, renouncing can release the
soul from bonds. Jesus said that whatsoever you shall loose will be loosed in
heaven (the heavenly realm, or spiritual realm). You can renounce and loose
yourself from an ungodly soul tie by simply speaking something like this from
your heart:
"I now renounce and loose myself from any ungodly soul ties
formed between myself and ________, and I break these ungodly soul ties
in Jesus' name."

May the Lord Bless you and Keep you and give you the peace and the answers you're seeking always!
Maria

Last edited by Mariakitty on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix error)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 pm

to all,

i'm NOT certain that this is a soul tie...that's why i came here and asked for prayer over it.

a few months ago...God gave me a *Word* concerning my ex...but i have NO idea what He meant by it.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/prophetic-words-f13/clarification-of-word-t4492.htm

i know that this word coincides with these dreams...

PLEASE look at that and pray over it.

either God wants me to reunite with her or not.

i just gave her the benefit of the doubt these past couple of months.

i told her about all of these dreams...

i also made it clear that I DON'T KNOW what God is saying for certain, but that His plan will come clear in time...in the meantime, we should just be friends.

well, here's what i SEE...not what i know...but what it SEEMS to be.

since hanging out with my ex these past couple of months...nothing remotely positive happened as far as all this stuff goes...

and i haven't seen her in 3 weeks now...to me...this SEEMS like this is God's answer...

...and if it is...i'm FINE with that...but i have to KNOW.

either way, i want to move on with life.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Okay, so to be CLEAR here:

the #4 in this dream had something to do with God?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

my ex married some other guy last year.

so now what?

will God let me please move on now?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 am

Hi cloud connected I believe the number 4 symbolism is likened to creation/worldwide so maybe if this number has shown itself to you then God possibly wants to create in you, this is deliverance, healing, holiness anything that you seek him for. And there is a possibility that he is showing you that he controls the 4 corners of the earth/universe.

SOUL TIE DREAMS

Hi Change I believe the manifestation shown in your dream/vision is our Lord showing you that he must be first partaker of your love. It seems there is an emotional tie to your ex girlfriend, you must no matter the circumstance put God first. You are asking (either way, i want to move on with life.) focus, seek ye the kingdom of God, remember you are the bride and we await the coming of our savior Jesus Christ. It is written seek ye first the kingdom and its righteousness (Jesus) and all things (company/needs and wants)shall be added unto you.
We seek God but we ask wrong remember the words our Lord Jesus spoke, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. God knows the perfection about to take place in your life for Christ is that perfection surrender to the will of our father and all things shall be given you. Hebrews 12:28-29 wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.

Be Blessed in the name of Jesus, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:44 pm

God is not hiding His answers from you and He would have you to be encouraged, at peace and at rest in Him, expecting very, very good things because they are on the way!

please pray before responding

am i ANY closer to receiving these 'good things' now? even much closer? how close or how far off?

all i need is my OWN house

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top