standing outside the glassdoor peeking in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

standing outside the glassdoor peeking in

Post by Rozes on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 pm

My church was having a musical celebration.I arrived and stood outside by the glass door(maybe it was full inside).while i was there I was peeking throught the blinds, i kept opening them to see. Finally the Pastor`s wife came and told me that I`m not allowed to see and kept closing the blind.My son was there, i told him to stay if he wanted to but i left the church...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: standing outside the glassdoor peeking in

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Just thoughts...

Could there be things being revealed to you about your church that some would like to keep hidden? Do you feel sometimes like you're an outsider IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:42 pm

That was my question to you Rozes...do you feel like an outsider?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 am

yes i do feel like an outsider...and i also know that they cannot handle the anointing on my life..I know that I am there just to pray and encourage..becausethe Lord and I have had several conversations about my church before..at first i really cried and wanted to leave,..but the holyspirit told me that i should stay, pray for them, encourage them., heal them and teach them..i am very sensitive in the spirit because of the level of discernment operating in my life..i have been obedient and will continue to until the Lord put me somewhere else..it hurts sometimes..but i know that it is a test.. I am developing in the love of God..but i think the Lord is revealing to me what is happening ..thats ok..i will stay outside and pray..i may not see results now...but it may bear fruit one day...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 am

Sounds like the church where I was attending. I really loved my pastor, but the people were cold, manipulative, clannish even. I WASN'T used to that, coming from a dynamic church where everyone was cherished by pastor, and we cherished each other. Oh, there were a few crab apples in the other church. But nothing compared to the church where the Lord sent me, and I had dug my heels in, and didn't want to go. I made a note of it in my journal on 05/01/2002. Isn't that awful. Rozes, just remember to do what you have gone to do. It's not that they don't believe in the gifts of the spirit. They just don't believe in the gifts of the spirit! LOL. They believe with their head, and not their hearts. They have stony hearts, and need new hearts made of flesh.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top