Beautiful building from my point of view

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful building from my point of view

Post by AngelFromSa on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:22 am

There were 2 huge, beige buildings with lots of windows opesit eachother. There were only a cement path between them (about 5 meters wide). It looked like a picture out of the old musical movies. I wanted to use the toilet and I was standing in the middle of the 2 buildings and I was looking at them, they were beautiful, looked as if they were shining, I couldn't take my eyes of them, then my brother came out of the right hand one and I told him to get a camera he had to take a picture, because of how wonderful it looked.

He was standing in the doorway looking outside and he don't know what I was talking about, I went and stood by him then I saw from his point of view the buildings were old and ugly, there were no plaster on the walls and you can see the pipes and cracks.

Then he told me there's no toilet in his building I need to go down the walkway.

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beautiful building from my point of view

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 am

Is this symbolic of your points of view? It seems pretty plain. That you see things through the eyes of Christ and maybe he is not so hopefull and optimistic.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelFromSa on Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:53 pm

I've asked a lady in town what she feels the dream means and she told me that I do hear clear from the Lord I must start using what the Lord gave me (meaning don't be to shy).

She says the old shape buildings means it's his old nature, but the Lord is going to change it for him step by step. And all the windows means a new lifestyle and new visions and different ministries and that He is going to make it easy for him to use and that he will have a choice of a few ministries.

And the pipes means it is the old him/lifestyle thatís going to be changed and that heís going to get a thirsts for more of the Lord.

And what I can also add is that he still needs to get clean and deliverance of some issues in his life (thatís why he doesnít have a toilet in his building).

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top