please help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please help.

Post by kbg on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:03 pm

I have a tendency to dream things and they come true. Recently i lost a child and had a miscarriage following that. It has been difficult to deal with. People around me friends & church members have gotten pregnant and that has been difficult to handle also. Recently i dreamed that i was on my way to church and the bishop of my church was in the foyer and he stopped me and told me that a member was pregnant. Of course i was crushed. Later in the dream i saw the person and she was so excited & spoke about how she was cutting back @ work and @ church to prepare and rest up for the baby. In reality this lady has no children but i believe she has been wanting one but medically has been told its not possible. FYI about me I have stopped going to church for a while b/c it hurts to see 2 of my church members that are already pregnant. what does this dream mean? is it related to my fear of someone else getting pregnant or does it mean that i will be pregnant soon. I desire to be pregnant so badly and really thought i would be by this point. Please respond with a well thought out response it will be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

kbg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please help.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am

Hello Kbg! I believe the "bishop" in this dream symbolizes Jesus, who is the "bishop of our souls". (1 Peter 2:25, "For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.") I believe He revealing to you that you have something in your heart that needs to be dealt with, and I do believe it has to do with fear -- but not fear that others will get pregnant, but fear that you won't.

Also, I feel led to share with you about my own experience in this area, because I believe it goes right along with the message of this dream.

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant also for more than a year As I've been walking through this journey, though, the Lord has been teaching me some things that I feel will help you too. First of all, the gift of children are part of our inheritance in the Lord. (Psalms 127:3, "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.") So no matter what you have gone through, or how desparate you are to be pregnant right now, know that God has blessed you with this ability, regardless of circumstances. If you will trust His Word and take a stand on the Word of God in faith -- not in fear, even if there is something circumstancial in the natural that God has to change for you, He will do it to honor and uphold His word.

The very first thing man ever heard God say is, "Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it." This was a blessing that God spoke over mankind, and it includes an anointing/equipping/blessing to have babies! (Genesis 1:28)

Furthermore, God specifically said that he would bless your womb and make you plenteous in the fruit of your womb. (Deuteronomy 28:4 and 11, respectively).

Many of my close friends have been getting pregnant, and I started trying way before them. Not only that, but they are all having girls, and that's my hearts desire. In two weeks, I've thrown a baby shower for one of them, and attended another one. But do you know what? I'm happy for them because I love them. Love does not envy what other people have. (1 Corinthians 13:4) You cannot walk in love with other believers and envy them at the same time. Also, this fear that you are dealing with MUST flee when you walk in love for the Word of God says that perfected love casts out fear. (1 John 4:18)

Although I have not had any miscarriages, or lost any children, and cannot say I understand how you feel, I know that the Lord does, and He is the one Who gave the commandment to love! He is also the One Who has promised to bless you with children, and He is not a man that He should lie. If He has said it, and you will believe it and receive it, He will make it good! (Numbers 23:19, "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?") God will heal you of all of the emotional pain that you have experienced with your losses. You need only ask Him. Although I am still standing for my own pregnancy, I know that God will come through for me just as He said He would. He will come through for you too!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Baby dream

Post by 2livisChrist on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:42 am

kbg wrote:I have a tendency to dream things and they come true. Recently i lost a child and had a miscarriage following that. It has been difficult to deal with. People around me friends & church members have gotten pregnant and that has been difficult to handle also. Recently i dreamed that i was on my way to church and the bishop of my church was in the foyer and he stopped me and told me that a member was pregnant. Of course i was crushed. Later in the dream i saw the person and she was so excited & spoke about how she was cutting back @ work and @ church to prepare and rest up for the baby. In reality this lady has no children but i believe she has been wanting one but medically has been told its not possible. FYI about me I have stopped going to church for a while b/c it hurts to see 2 of my church members that are already pregnant. what does this dream mean? is it related to my fear of someone else getting pregnant or does it mean that i will be pregnant soon. I desire to be pregnant so badly and really thought i would be by this point. Please respond with a well thought out response it will be muchly appreciated. Thanks.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hi "kbg", first, I am sorry to learn that you have most a child and a baby. I lost a baby at five months but have a grown daughter and son. Praise the Lord. But there were years when I was thinking I would be the only women not to have my own baby.
Sometimes our minds work over time when we are in this position of wanting something so badly and we can not make it happen on our own. It is stressful, hurtful, the jealousy sets in and envy...yes, even anger and questioning God with 'why's' and having out own pity parties.
I believe after re-reading your dream several times, that it could be God giving you insight to the other lady's blessing so that you won't be shocked and blown away.
I don't mean to lecture you, but you must not be jealous and envious of others blessings from Father God. God is watching to see how you are walking out your Christian walk, your life and emotions and treating others. You must find it in your heart to not blame any one or God and to pray and praise God in full belief and faith that you will have another baby....remember it is in God's timing and not ours.
When you pray for a baby truely see yourself as beging with child and having a normal and health baby...remember that 'seeing' is believing. Putting your faith into action. Keeping your faith in Father God to provide you with a child of your own.
Praying for Father God to bless you in this way very soon.

2livisChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 am

bandaid um thats very sad news,kg,um is ther any free masonry or occult ties in ur family,,i dont mean 2 be supa spiritual.,, apart frm any physical issue wiv child bearing,,ther r curses that can affect the womb,,im concerned that u drm these things then they happen,, :eek: :eek: ,,that is not good at all..i wood pm dove solutions if u hav any thoughts,,along this line,,im trying 2 be sensitive 2 ur situation,,i hope i have been,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum