Pastor's daughter moves next door! (help!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor's daughter moves next door! (help!)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 am

Dream: My home pastor's youngest daughter had moved back home (I believe that this is their "golden child"). She moved to the upstairs/side apartment of an old house that my family used to live in in the past (when I was in middle school). It was early in the morning and my father and I were in the living room. I suddenly heard arguing from the other side of the house that had awaken me from my sleep; I looked toward the glass door that was separating the two parts of the house. It sounded like my pastor's daughter and she sounded like she was arguing with someone who was her date for her high school prom (IRL, she is now almost 25). I assumed they had moved in together. Her mother (the pastor's wife) had wanted them to move in together (or was okay with the idea)? what At one point of the dream, I remember her father coming to the room where I was--he had his grayish suit on and was just standing at the doorway in silence (just watching her get settled). Apparently, his wife was out-of-town but would be there momentarily to set up a housewarming?

I remember going to the fridge to try to get something to eat/drink but I couldn't find anything that belonged to "us" (as in me and my family). The fridge was OVERSTOCKED with produce (lettuce, tomato, etc) and it all belonged to the pastor's daughter. I was reluctant to get anything that belonged to her. It seemed like her move in was unexpected and had just "sprang on me". I guess I felt unprepared for her arrival. Nobody informed me--she was just there and expected me to understand? I ended up making me a sandwich from a loaf of bread that was on the table. Don't really know what type of meat was on it, but I do remember tasting some shredded cheese.

My siblings were happy to see the pastor's daughter in town (it had been a while). IRL, she attends school about 8 1/2 miles away from where her parents live and she doesn't visit that often. In the dream, she had a closet full of clothes to give away to them. One of my sister's used one of my emory board (something to shapen nails) for her face--it was shiny. My father was worried about how others would see me (IRL, I think my father is kind of concerned about his image and the image of his family to the point where he is a people pleaser).

Please help me with this saints of God!

desiree

p.s. I DO work in a grocery store, but I don't know if that part is significant or not!

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor's daughter moves next door! (help!)

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Just thoughts...

I think this dream is dealing with past issues that haven't been addressed but you're being given a new revealation regarding it/them. I see a lot of lack of communication, overbearing behavior...you're not pleased with this invasion of your space but your siblings are happy to see your pastor's daughter... maybe there's something you see that they don't?

Do you think she's literal? Who does she remind you of IRL? Also, why was your father worried about how others would see you?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 pm

No lie
At first I assumed that my father in the dream was my heavenly one--being that "he goes with me" everywhere! I think too IRL, I am somewhat of a "daddy's girl" (OMG, did I just admit that?! lol! )

I think I usually do see things that my family doesn't see--like God gives me discernment and/or deeper revelation than what's on the surface.

Maybe the pastor's daughter just represents someone from my past that used to attend the church and I'm uncomfortable about the "invasion of space"? I'm unsure of why my father would be concerned about "his image" (the heavenly father sure doesn't lol! ) maybe because my dealing with the person is a "reflection of the family"?

thanks alot for the input
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top