DREAMED I WAS TAKING A SHOWER IN MY CLOTHES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMED I WAS TAKING A SHOWER IN MY CLOTHES

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 am

I dreamed that I and my two older sisters were at this house made of wood, which had the colors of tangerine with the trimming of the outside of the house being yellow like lemony yellow. This house had atleast six bedrooms and lots of bathrooms, but for some reason, I could not get any privacy to take a shower. My sister SF was sitting on this beige cushiony sofa. And I was on her left side, dressed in a t-shirt and pants. There were other people in the house, like my friend's daughter, who had a little boy and a little girl, and was feeding them at a children's table. There was a caucasian man in khaki shorts, a t-shirt and leather sandals, who seemed to be the owner of the house. My sister MM had gone to one of the bathrooms. I badly wanted to take a shower, and I was getting frustrated because I could not get into one of those bathrooms. Finally my sister SF turned to me, and said, just take a shower with your clothes on. Then I saw that I still had on my underwear, but I had on a dressing gown. I had some special bath gel that my sister SF had given me, and it was really rich and precious to me. I didn't want to use it, but I had nothing else that I could use. She didn't say anything, and I was feeling good, washing myself off, and I could feel the warm water sluicing the dirt away with the soap. End of Dream.

The next night, again dreamed that I was taking a shower, and getting clean.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMED I WAS TAKING A SHOWER IN MY CLOTHES

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 am

hi idea ,,orange asa color can be perseverance,,r u having 2 persevere at tha moment,,yellow means hope,,tha house is ur life rite now i feel.. u cant get any privacy 2 showa...soo frustrating,,so u do the nxt best thang,,and u get tha result,,i think ur sista has a gift 4 u ,,2 help u..[gel]hmmm its special,,almost like anointing oil..the bible has the scrip,,the washing of tha water of the word,,combined u are cleansed an refreashed.. flower flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naphtali on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 am

Is there someplace you are frustrated in having enough time to spend with the Lord - everyone around, no privacy in the shower etc, - showers are great - they mean cleansing, refreshing - the dream speaks to me of entering in to a place of refreshing with the Lord even though many people may be in your life, you are busy with these relationships but God will use your sister to encourage you to be refreshed even in the middle of it all! The rich gel like 'dreamster' speaks to me of the alabaster jar, anointing - that this refreshing, cleansing time will cost you something - not in a bad way but more of a giving up thinking everything has to be right or certain before you being blessed can take place?? Maybe a fear of intimacy with the Lord by having to have everything right? That in the middle of it all God is there and your sister that gave this to you is significant in this I think - are you close to her? do you admire her? she is definately it seems to me one who is for you! :o) I think it is a great dream - refreshing is coming! Hope this helps!

Naphtali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 am

Wow, dreamy one and Naphtali!-Powerful stuff. I never thought of it in this manner. This totally lines up with my spirit. Moving to LA, I have been missing my friends, my church, moving around freely...I kept feeling at a stand-still because I have no job, and no prospects, and i kept saying, what can happen here in this little country burb, where I keep getting harassed and why is God letting all of this happen, and where is the relief, and "God do you care what happens to me, and God, I wanted to be a missionary to India in Thailand, and God, I was almost done with my book on Spiritual Intimacy, and God, I don't feel intimate right now, but I am holding onto you in my heart. God, you promised that I would get married and have children to carry on the spiritual heritage. God...I don't want to accuse you of misleading me. I know maybe I heard wrong. God, where are you?"

the bible has the scrip,,the washing of tha water of the word,,combined u are cleansed an refreashed.. flower flower D

dreamster
This came to my mind last night, as I was reading about Hezekiah and the Levites cleansing the temple and consecrating everything to be used, and getting an offering ready. They had not used a temple since Solomon's temple was destroyed. And I thought about Ephesians, and about the book of leviticus where the red heifer is burning and water is mixed with the ashes for cleansing water. Confirmation, Dreamy one. And my sister is always doing something for me that is unexpected, and by now I should expect something great from her, but I keep being surprised.

The rich gel like 'dreamster' speaks to me of the alabaster jar, anointing - that this refreshing, cleansing time will cost you something - not in a bad way but more of a giving up thinking everything has to be right or certain before you being blessed can take place??
Naphtali, there is a truism that I have to admit to, that I think I have to be a certain weight, a certain height, do certain things to my outward appearance, get rid of a financial issue here, or a fiery trial there, before my life will be perfect and I walk into a great blessing.

I keep going to the porch everyday, and I will sit there for a few minutes, staring, looking out, waiting, expecting. I did that twice before. Once, when I left my fiance' because his way was not committed to the Lord. I was 25 years old then. The second time was when I was jobless and homeless, I would just go to the park or to my church and sit on some steps and wait on the Lord to speak. Now, I am doing it a third time, and I am waiting. While I wait, I do about 15 miles on my stationary bike every day. Sometimes twice a day. So I am waiting.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:38 pm

bandaid i feel ya idea ,,,theres a scrip that talks about tha ''dark nite of the soul'' wen all looks bleak .grey,dull,hopeless,ive been there lots,,u cant see a way 4ward,,an god seems mythikal,,i kno the feeling of goin on2 tha porch an lookin listening hopeing 4 a ray of lite 2 touch my barren soul,,then tru the darkness,,the grayness,, a word comes,,small like a mans hand,,a seed,,in ur heart,,its fertilised,,then begins 2 grow,,it takes a little time,,u carry on wat u r doin,,slowly ur circumstances change,,hope arises,,,a victory here,,a small mirikle there,,at first a trikle ,,then a small stream,,then a mighty river,,i hope an trust that the god of our fathers will deliver u out of all ur affliktions my sweety,, idea huggins huggins huggins flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm

happy dance praying happy dance 'com' on God! Yeh! Me too, dreamy one.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 pm

:clap: that was all 4 u,, idea praiseGod flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down