Swans in my dream - a pair of them, flew into our swimming pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swans in my dream - a pair of them, flew into our swimming pool

Post by cindyfromnashville on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 am

A pair of swans circled and landed in our (real world, above-ground) swimming pool in the back yard. They had some brown feathers mixed in with the white (like young swans?) and were quite tame. Sort of acted like the Aflac duck, LOL!
They happily swam around, and ended up taking up residence in our garage, where I fed them.

I also heard the Word, "purification" a few days before this dream, and was led to the book of Esther, where the purification was in preparation for the King - a good thing, rather than purified by fire thumbs

thanks for any interpretation on this....hubby didn't get a big job he wanted, so we're struggling with a huge disappointment this morning. Could use some hope!

cindyfromnashville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swans in my dream - a pair of them, flew into our swimming pool

Post by Christa on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi Cindy! Here goes, please disregard if this does not bear witness to your spirit:

When I read your dream the story of "The Ugly Duckling" came to mind. He just didn't fit in and he was ridiculed, made fun of. It made him sad. However, when he realized where his true place was...with the swans and not the ducks, he was accepted and like the others. He fit in and was happy. Maybe your husband is a swan and not a duck. The little AFLAC (lol!) ducks squawked at the little swan calling him ugly because he simply wasn't one of them.

When you mentioned Esther....she went through a lot of preparation for the king. Back in those days a woman to be made fit to be the bride of a king would need to bathe every day in perfumed oil for an entire year. There was a lot to that beautification/purification process.

We are the bride of Christ and to get prepared for our bridegroom, we need to go through that cleansing process. I believe that your husband will find his right place, with the right flock. God bless you! I hope this helped.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:07 am

When I think of swans I think of grace and beauty even splendor. My thoughts are since Jesus is all of that (Grace, beauty, splendor) he is saying he is with you in your life. He is right there and will get you through to the end.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindyfromnashville on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 am

You both were really discerning the dream beautifully for me! It certainly seems right - and the "ugly duckling" image explained the downy feathers and sort of 'adolescent' image. thanks so much - it was such a vivid dream, I can still remember it clearly days later. Blessings to you both!

cindyfromnashville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:38 am

I believe the swans could be a symbol of the purification process that God has you in. Swans are actually a symbol of purity. The swans having the brown feathers mixed with white speak to me of them being in "process" of maturing from young swans to full grown. Also, the fact that they took residence in your garage is symbolic of them being "there to stay". I feel like this is another way of the Lord showing you that He is going to continue this process until the work is done. It's not going to get cut short. You may be at the in between stage right now, just like your swans, but God is going to complete this work of purification that He began in you. And that's a good thing!! :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindyfromnashville on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:02 pm

That's really insightful - the brown feathers were very noticable, like He was saying "hey, this is important". The swans were playful, so it wasn't all bad or serious, either. thankfully, they were mostly white with just a few brown feathers, LOL! it's been a long purification process, and I will be relieved to get to the 'shore' after some very rough seas! thanks so much for this - it definitely rang true in my spirit.

cindyfromnashville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top