Movie, papers, documents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movie, papers, documents

Post by nubava on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:27 am

Hi there, I am a new member, I have been around this web site for couple of weeks and only now decided to post my dream here. I would appreciate your help.

"My father, my mother and I were at my grandmaís place, watching a movie and in the movie a
man was sitting with his back on us and in front of him was lots of papers or
documents which were circulating in front of him. Then someone behind him put/threw documents in front of him.
I only saw his hand and on one of the papers I saw my signatures and on the
second paper I saw words and I thought my dad wrote them, I donít remember
exactly. I showed that to my dad and I was surprised how the director of
the movie found out about those documents and put it into the movie."

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by nubava on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movie, papers, documents

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:50 am

The man in the movie is symbolic of God.

The papers / documents could by symbolic of your prayer requests since they had your signature.

Have you been questioning God about any unanswered prayer requests lately?

If so, He may be telling you that your prayer requests have been made known to Him.

These are just my thoughts.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 am

Hi, thank you for your reply.

To tell the truth at first I had a thought that I don't need to sign some documents but couldn't relate other elements to that. For me all the elements and symbols are unknown.
But when I read your answer I realised that it is more related to my prayers, sometimes it seems that those prayers are never gonna been answered but I know and believe that there is nothing impossible and nothing big for GOD. So this is a confirmation for me that He knows about every prayer.

Thanks a lot.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:46 am

Hello Nubava, I'm answering without looking at what anyone else has said, because I don't want to be influenced by it. So, if I repeat what has already been said -- forgive me ahead of time! It seems to me that God is showing you that He has received your prayers, and that He has said "yes and so be it". The answers have already gone forth and you will begin to see them "play out" in your life. This is the scripture I feel led to give you: "2 Corinthians 1:20, "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." I believe the words you saw is the Word of God. I believe your signature is faith that you have released. I believe God is both your Father in the dream, and the director, and the movie is your life! The papers symbolize prayers and they contain the words you have prayed. The person throwing them up to the director is likely the Holy Spirit.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 am

Thanks Sandra for your thoughts, I believe and recieve God's answers for my prayers, this is exciting for me :)

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top