Incoming call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Incoming call

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Where are all these folks from my past coming from lately??!!! lol! I think God is definitely trying to do something concerning my past; here's another dream for you all! smooches

Had a dream that my 'first lady' (pastor's wife from my parent's church) called the house. I believe my father was in his "workout/weight" room working on computers (which he does in real life) and my mom was somewhere 'folding clothes'? My nephew answered the phone that was inside of the den (I was there with him and the lights were off). First lady asked Nehemiah if he "had a yellow tail" to pin on an animal at their slumber party? She also asked him if he knew how to play the game? My nephew (who's in kindergarten) acted like he didn't really know what to say or want to talk, he tried to give me the phone but I encouraged him to stay on the phone (I didn't want to talk to her); I would tell him what to say to the person on the other line whenever he would be 'antsy' or 'unsure' (side note: my nephew is 'Mr. Intellectual', so he's very smart on the phone; he's just rambuncious) First Lady said that 'premarital sex is "angerment" :huh: I immediately thought about my ex and 'the old testament' for some reason. First Lady said she felt like my mother was alot smarter than my father. She felt my father was 'foolish' (I guess with decision making). The whole time I was right behind my nephew and walked every where he walked in the room (to kind of protect I guess?) Like I said, I really didn't feel like talking to 'first lady' and I was hoping she didn't hear me while my nephew as on the phone. I believe that my mother had gotten a little perturbed and the comment (maybe she heard what First Lady said somehow?) she said, "Why isn't she worried about her man at home while she's talking about my husband?"

Background: it seems ironic that the last two dreams I've had (this one and the "surprise visit #2" ) had to do something with people from my past (specifically my parent's home church, where my ex also attended). Both main characters weren't in agreement with my past relationship.I wonder if this is significant? thinking scratching chin

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Incoming call

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi Desiree. Perhaps this dream is highlighting that subconsciously you feel that the First Lady perhaps was a little intrusive in real life in your affairs and that of your family. The mere fact that you didn't want to talk to her in the dream shows that you rather not have a conversation with her and that is why you made your nephew continue talking to her so you wouldn't have to say anything to her. Premaritial sex angerment could highlight the way you felt First Lady thought about your relationship with your ex, it could also reflect your feelings in regards to your ex in some ways. Perhaps in a way you feel that First Lady was too much involved in your parents life especially in your father's life especially in terms of criticizing him and picking on him. First Lady seems to represent a woman of high standard in the Christian community who might sometimes be too intrusive and trying to dictate how other persons should be.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:23 pm

butterfly

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!

my first lady wasn't in much agreement about I and my ex's relationship. She has the type of personality that's "domineering" and "take control" which isn't bad, but when it concerns relationships and other people's lives (especially the lives of her children) then it is!! I don't know if my first lady criticized my father at all, but she was critical (like I said) of my relationship (I heard this from my ex when we were together) and my mother allowing me and my ex to get "too close" (maybe it was jealousy because he didn't want to date her daughters--she did have a special affinity towards him). Her actions really were bothersome to me--I guess in the past I just wanted everyone's approval--and you know THAT aint gonna happen!!!lol..Now, I'm more confident and just don't care!!Lol...What's for me is for me and that settles it (doesn't matter what A or B thinks).

Everything you've said is absolutely true!! thanks again girlie I appreciate it
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top