Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

ALL PRAISES TO GOD!...Revelation of Church dream

I just have this quick short testimony of how God is truly good! His miraculous works continue to amaze me in every way!!!

Remember the dream I recently posted about seeing my friend RUTH
in church? She had changed from her abusive/low-self-esteem past,
and became totally dedicated and transformed to God! She was DIVORCED from her past and God had given her a new identity!
Well, tonight God gave me a revelation about the dream: since
Ruth reminds me alot of myself and I feel the dream reflects more of
my life, God led me to read an expose on the story of Ruth. Ruth
along with her mother-in-law Naomi, was a window for 10 years. At the time she was also a heathen through her ex Moab, but by connecting with Ruth (her spiritual mother) she was "transformed" into a woman of God. Because of her act of obedience, loyalty, and love towards her mother, God blessed her
in a tremendous way. She was a woman that "rose from obscurity to riches (notoriety)"
Ruth had a pure heart, she was generous, and was beautiful both physically and in her heart. Ruth means "friendship" (ex: friend of God) and "something worth seeing". I've struggled alot in my life
(especially these last 8 years) but God has restored me and I
know that he wants to take me where I've never been before! In thedream, Ruth's husband was a millionaire and in the bible, Ruth married BOAZ who was a man of great wealth (I know that my husband will be in the same boat!!lol) God desires to prosper not just me, but all of us and lead us into the place of security and peace that WE ALL CANENJOY!
GOD IS SOOO GOOD! EVEN WHEN THINGS LOOK THEIR WORST, GOD IS
TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR OUR GOOD (romans 8:28 ) AS LONG AS WE STAY FAITHFUL TO HIM HE WILL BLESS US "exceedingly, abundantly, and above all
we can ever ask or think" (ephesians 3:20) I AM RUTH in God's eyes,and he will wipe away my tears and years of bitterness and pain, only to bring me to where he wants me to be in HIM!!! GLLLLLOOOORRRY! GOD IS GOOD--PRAISE GOD ON HIGH!
smooches
desiree :lol:

Amen, Desiree.

God DELIGHTS - DELIGHTS - DELIGHTS in the prosperity of His servants. When we seek His face His hand is always open but when we seek His hand He is insulted.

I KNOW WITH ALL MY HEART that you seek His face and His word. Therefore, it blesses Him to bless you!

Glory!

Love,

Mia

"When we seek His face, His hand is always open but when we seek His hand, He is insulted."
...I like!!!!!!Lol (I will have to remember this!) In addition, after what you wrote, I thought about the following verse in Psalm 25:45 that I read today:
"He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart, who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully; he SHALL RECEIVE THE BLESSINGS FROM THE LORD..."
(its all about being pure in heart)

Thanks Mia, so encouraging as always
love you
desiree