BEING BEATING WITH A CORD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEING BEATING WITH A CORD

Post by Seeker38 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 pm

In this dream I was was talking with a friend of mine discussing the WORD of GOD cannot remember the books of the Bible that were in. All that I remember is that we were saying what God was in each book. Then the scene changes to the living room of a house where we talking and a young lady comes in who was very upset and crying. She did not say what was going on she just knelt down beside me and sat there. I kept waiting on her to say something but she did not. I felt what seem to be a heaviness in my chest all of a sudden, then in comes a Bishop and he began to look at her and tell her to dry them tears up and stop that crying she is not suppose to be doing that. That offended me because I would have thought that he would have prayed for her and instead of the way he reacted toward her. He scolded her for being upset for whatever reason she was upset. The scene changes again where me and my friend are leaving and we walk out and I am going to the bank to cash a check. I enter the bank and get in line. There is a man in front of me cashing a check so I thought but when I looked he had a bowl of cut of banana's (strange) the teller was counting them so that she could know how much money to give him. She asked me to give her hand in counting and so I did. Meanwhile the people behind us in line are beginning to get inpatient. The teller finished up with him and gave him $239.00. She proceeded to wait on me, the strange thing about me is that she gave me what looked like 5 white envelopes that had the title to my car in one, the deed to my house in another and so on....I did not open them up while in the bank but I could see through them and I was getting excited. When I got outside I sat down on a bench and my uncles mother in law came and stood about 1/2 foot away from me looked at me with a evil look. She did not say anything she just looked at me. This went on for seemed to be about 2 mins. Then she took a grey cord and began to beat me with it for no reason at all. I began to grab her hands and ask her what she was doing because I had not done anything to her. she did not speak a word and began hitting me again and a bad word slipped out of my mouth and repented. I yanked the cord out of her hand and proceeded in the bank to get my uncle and tell him to come get her because she was hitting me and I was not going to take it anymore and I woke up immediately and started praying.

seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEING BEATING WITH A CORD

Post by Seeker38 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Repost of above....any interpretation would be helpful

Blessings
Seeker

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:39 pm

The young lady is the Holy Spirit!

You have been set apart
God has given you the victory
The enemy is a bit upset, and will be wanting to spoil things

This is more of an overall feeling, then it is an interpretation

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:11 am

The enemy must not want you to get this message because I typed it and it got wiped out so here is attempt #2…

Despite those who do not act with the love of the One that they purport to serve, God is still God and He is good and worthy to be praised. He will judge and deal with them accordingly, don’t let them distract you from the goodness of the Lord:

Matthew 7:21-27
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

Banks in my dreams represent a place that I go to where others make deposits into/withdrawals from my emotional/spiritual life. I can also go there to get an emotional withdrawal (encouragement/blessing). The teller in your dream is the Holy Spirit. The Lord will be giving you a blessing that will exceed your expectations:

Ephesians 3:20-21

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

The woman who beat you in the dream is symbolic of those ‘haters’, those who instead of praising the Lord when we receive our blessings or favor, they covet us and attempt to ‘beat us down’ by their snide remarks, lack of enthusiasm, cynicism, etc.

Again, I think the Lord is letting you know that He is going to be blessing you in a way that exceeds your expectations and there will be others who are jealous of you as a result. Ignore them and remember who you are and Whose you are!

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top