So confused need God's direction and word for how to proceed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So confused need God's direction and word for how to proceed

Post by princessdelia on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 am

Thank you Mbstudent and Christa for your prayers concerning my situation.
I will re-iterate my situation. I am in the middle of proceeding with divorce and a custody situation which is isn't amicable.
I have had attacks happen to me in regards to the custody situation, the last of which was a car accident that the Lord delivered me from, doors closed in regards to my getting employment. I am unemployed, looking for a job.

I have had a series of dreams in regards to my future. I posted them in the dreams interpretation section.

I'm here in this section because I have had dreams in which I have seen my son and I moving forward with no obstacles in our way to move on with our new lives. I was shown the place we were to go to. I am confused about what to do in order for us to move forward. I am praying to God to help me forgive ex for injustice that was done to me and be able to move forward in the future. There is so much to say here, Lord help!! Send your WORD

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So confused need God's direction and word for how to proceed

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:09 pm

I asked the Lord to speak to me about you and here's what I got.....

I see a mama lion with her lion cub and she is licking him and loving on him. I feel like this is your focus right now. I feel like the Lord is saying that just focus on what He has put before you right now, which is taking care of and loving your son and He will take care of you. He will lay down your path before you step by step. Don't worry about what you will eat or what you will wear because your Father in heaven takes care of even the sparrows. How much more will He take care of you? Your heavenly Father loves you and your son with an everlasting love! He prepares a table before you even in the presence of your enemies. I see Him lining everything up and I hear "smooth sailing". Cast all your cares on Him and it will be "smooth sailing".

Bless you!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 pm

I struggle to believe cos I've got no hope left and my back is against the wall. I'm tired of living

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Well, those are just feelings. The Truth will set you free. The Truth is that God loves you and will take care of you. Lean on Him. Let Him be your best friend.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

And cry out to him! Whatever burdens you're carrying, shout out to him for help, talk to Him about what's going on in your life, all that was too much to say here...scream, cry, shout, beat your pillow - it's not too much for Him and He's waiting for you to seek refuge in Him, to be comforted in His arms...cast your cares on Him and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall (Psalm 55:22), cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you (1Peter 5:7)....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 pm

OOOOOHHHHHHH LOLA,

Well said.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 am

Im crying out and my head hurts so much. All the numerous voices, the stress in my life, the pain. I feel weak but I keep reciting His word and promises within me

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:14 am

And keep reciting them, stand on His Word and claim His promises for your life. Although it is hard, don't allow these other things to distract you or take you off your course. The more obstacles there are, the more blessings there are on the other side of this trial.

Those words are your manna for this desert season that you're in but have faith that it will not always be like this - God has shown you this Himself and others have confirmed it through a prophetic word and through interpreting your dreams! Hang on and eat the manna every hour if you have to just to get through the day, each day you pass through is bringing you closer to your blessings! huggins huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 am

Still reciting the promises and waiting upon the Lord

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:00 am

do it, do not give up, I remember a year ago I was in a situation when I couldn't do anything but recite the promises and listen to worship music. I was in such fear, I literally couldn't move, sleep, eat, was shaking, I even had thoughts that the Word did not work, that these promises are just letters in the book (of course those thoughts were sent from enemy to discourage me). I was scared even when proclaiming the promises as I couldn't see immediate results and the pressure on me was getting even more. Now when I look back, I can say that only God's promises saved me and brought me to the point where I am now. I am living testimony of God's promises and faithfulness. Only through this process I now started to dream about getting married or studying about my future. I only survived beacuse of HIM and HIS PROMISES! Actually I still must continue doing this as I do not see certain things clearly, to see the full victory over my life! So please do it, even if you do not see immediate results or changes, there are movements and changes on your behalf, definitelly God is fighting for you even if you do not see it! I pray this helps!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:13 am

Thank you for the encouragement, i only hold unto the Lord that's all!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:42 am

When you have lost everything & your on the floor you can't help but to look up. Jesus will carry all your burdens. Trust & Obey his words. He said he'd never leave or forsake you. He is the only sure thing in this Life. He is a Eternal God, a Now God. A God that can turn impossible to possible. Bind the enemy in your situation & Ask Jesus to release his angels to bring provision & a job your way. He is the only answer. Speak/ Decree in the atmosphere--- Something great is going to happen for me. Fiances are coming to me. A new job is coming to me. My situation is turning around for the Good. I am more than a conquer in Christ Jesus. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World. ( Watch your neg. talk) Don't speak anything out loud that is contrary to the Word of God. Or you will cancel out what good you just decreed. Hope this helps? Thanks! Kim

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 pm

it did work Kim, thank u so much

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content