was the only one in a hurry to get to work and was drying out all my clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

was the only one in a hurry to get to work and was drying out all my clothes

Post by  on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Fro me work starts by 7:30 and i am never and i mean never late IRL.

Dreamt i was ready for work, then i slept up and found out i was late and it was almost 8 a.m., as i waas rushing out of the not familiar surroundings to go to work i saw 3 of my colleagues walking very happily and very slowly, i told them to hurry up or we'll all be late for work but they just laughed at me.

Why was i the only one bothered about getting there on time?

Also dreamt i took out all my clothes to dry them under the sun, not wash, just air and dry.

Last edited by Temi on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: was the only one in a hurry to get to work and was drying out all my clothes

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:47 pm

hmmm r u afraid of the consequences of being late 2 work??? being rebuked or ur pay reduced,,??? bandaid is this a fear in tha bak of ur mind ,,irl..??

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: was the only one in a hurry to get to work and was drying out all my clothes

Post by  on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Nope i'm not scared, i have a very good relationship with my boss, so if i were ever late there won't be a problem, it has to be symbolic.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:28 pm

ha ha.... So you're line drying chicken and un-washed wet clothes?!?!?!!!!! There was a lady at my church recently who said she had a vision that all of us were holding the old fashioned wash boards. She said that God was trying to tell us, "For goodness sake, there's a better and quicker way now!!!!" :)

I'm wondering....Were you extra tired that night? Have you needed just a little more rest lately?

I rarely wake up to an alarm myself. I somehow trained myself just to get up (and I'm kind of a morning person anyhow). I'm the opposite where I'm ALWAYS late to work...it's an arrogance thing, that's what Dr. Phil says at least. I'm working on it. However, when I get to bed too late, I try to turn on the alarm (rare occasion really) so that I won't oversleep (whether I need the extra rest or not!). I hate using alarms because I wake up in the middle of the night and start counting down the hours, which in turn, makes me lose more sleep! Maybe you've been a little tired lately.....maybe you need a better and quicker way?!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 am

I really do need a quicker way, the clothes weren't wet, they just needed airing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:06 pm

I think this dream is telling you to settle down. In the dream you seemed to be uptight while everyone else is enjoying life. Are you normally high strung or a perfectionist? Don't answer without really thinking...because I think God is revealing some things to you through this dream regarding this matter.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Going late to work where u get paid isn't enjoying life, and i doubt if the bible will recommend that either.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:14 pm

It's a symbolic dream Temi...it's not about being late because you said IRL you are not a late person. I think it's more about your feelings about certain things in your life...uptight, when others are sailing along in life. This is just my opinion because I dont' know you, but I'm going by the fact that you said you are not late, but in the dream you were....it's not about time...in my opinion.

Be blessed.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Thanks anyway jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm

You are welcome....I'm not sure what you are looking for with this dream, but my prayers are with you.

Amen

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Am looking for confirmations and well played out interpretations,approach is very important ..................................i rest my case.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:37 pm

This is the third dream conversation this week that I've noticed has turned into a cat fight. The devil is trying to mess us up ladies. "Blessed are the peacemakers..........." I'm putting in a prayer request right now to put an end to this spirit, whatever it is, that's trying to break up the forum.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Amen and thanks Christa........catfight? Hmmm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:20 pm

:slapfight: :hitme: :fishwhack: White Flag :crazy:

You two are precious and sweethearts ......Be blessed you beautiful sisters in the Lord!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 am

Hello Precious Temi! On the first dream, since it is totally not like you to be running late for work, I believe this dream is symbolic for your spiritual assignments in the Lord -- not literal. Have you recently "jumped up" spiritually speaking and pressed forward to get on track in a way? In the dream, you made a mistake -- that anyone can make -- and you overslept. To me sleeping in a dream is a spiritual dream. It can either be (1) Resting in the Lord in faith OR (2) being spiritually dull or unaware, blind in a sense. I don't believe it's the first here, but rather the latter. I feel that you were spiritually sleeping in some areas of your life, and you recently WOKE UP, and you have been running ever since to "catch up". The Word of God says that whatever we do, we are to do it with our whole hearts as unto the Lord! (1 Corinthians 10:31, "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God..") That's what I see pictured here. When you woke up, you hit the floor running to catch up and be where you needed to be. However, along the way you endured some persecution. Other people aren't waking up spiritually speaking, and don't care to, and when they see your diligence and your fire for God, they laugh at you -- persecute you. Jesus said that the we would not be above "The Master", that they persecuted Him, and they will persecute us. (Matthew 10:24-26, "The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. 25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? 26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.") But, the Lord then encourages us not to fear them!!! Perhaps you have recently encountered some persecution over your passion and zeal for the Lord. Or, maybe you haven't been outright persecuted, but you discerned some persecution. Does that ring true at all in your heart?

Blessings and love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 am

Okay Temi...Question? Did you feel the clothes were in need of washing? Did it bother you that you were just hanging them out to dry, without washing them? If it did, then I would take what I'm about to say a different direction. But, based on what you've said here alone, here are some thoughts...on the second dream where you take your clothes out to air out in the sun and the breeze...I see this as very positive. Many times in scripture clothing represents the anointing of God. You can read about Elijah's mantle in the OT and see some symbolic things in there. But without going into a long explanation, I see that you are taking your garments out to be aired out in the breeze. Many times in scripture if you look up the word "spirit" it is talking about the wind/breeze. So, I feel this is positive. You are allowing the Spirit of God to cover your clothes -- to me this speaks of the anointing. The Spirit of God IS the anointing of God. I see your clothes being covered in the anointing of God. What's even more awesome is that you are allowing ALL of your clothes to be covered in the anointing of God. I see this as the way that you are seeking the Lord, and that of course, He is being found by you. He is anointing you with His Spirit. You are "putting on" the anointing. We can draw this conclusion by the fact that this is covering all of the clothes that you have, and of course, you will be wearing them. Does that bear witness?

If you didn't feel positively about the clothes not being washed, I would take this another direction. The Word of God is referred to in scripture as "water". (Ephesians 5:26, "That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,") The meaning of this dream would totally stem on how you felt during the dream. If not washing them was not a negative, then it's not a negative dream. Please consider what I've said prayerfully!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 am

P.S., Temi, I also believe that both of these dreams are what I call "heart dreams" or revelation of what's going on in your spiritual walk right now. Since there is no specific direction being given as to what you are to do, I believe these dreams are revelation of "heart" matters. These dreams are important because they show us our current spiritual state. Very positive!

Another thing to note on the first dream, is that you may feel that since you are just now waking up, spiritually speaking, on some things, God says that you are "RIGHT ON TIME". You sense an urgency about getting up and going forward in the things of God, and that is good, but I do believe the Lord would have you to know that He is well pleased with you and with all of your progress spiritually!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:47 am

Thanks alot once more, as for the airing of the clothes i was ok with it in the dream, i just knew that they needed some air and sun. I'll prayerfully consider what you said and look back at my spiritual walk.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top