a very disturbing dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a very disturbing dream

Post by lisa_calhoun on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 pm

i'm worried about talking about or even posting the details of the dream. it seems innapropriate, however i am very disturbed by it and can't seem to let it go. i don't remember all the details what i remember is that i felt uncomfortable in my lower frontal unmentionable area and i reached down to see what was wrong and i felt something inside when i pulled the object out it was a little plastic sandwich pick and then i became aware of a nail that must have been with it because it was then in my hand as well. this dream has really bothered me. i'm sorry if my bringing it here has offended anyone, but i have been so bothered by this dream and can't get it out of my head.

lisa_calhoun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a very disturbing dream

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Hi Lisa...don't feel bad...no one will be offended...dreams come in different forms and some are disturbing for us....

2 questions- When was the last time you had a pap?

#2- Are you trying to get pregnant or have you been pregnant before unsucessfully....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa_calhoun on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:07 pm

well for the first question probably longer than it should be, a couple of years maybe. for the second, i've had two successful pregnancies that resulted in two wonderful children but have been wanting to have another, my youngest is 6 now, my oldest 8. they happened so easily. i wouldn't really say we are trying, but i would think in these 6 six years that there have been plenty of opportunities, we have never taken preventive measures, but still no more babies and i don't understand why. do you think that's it that maybe i kinda stressed myself into the dream?

lisa_calhoun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:35 pm

I don't have an interpretation for your dream, but I thought I'd expound on what Una was saying, if I am following her prompting right. Any time there is a foreign body in the womb (uterus) the body thinks it is an embryo or fetus (in a normal funtioning uterus). So it will not let anything else implant in the lining of the uterus. This phenomenon is what led to the development of IUD's. The IUD was the foreign body, but the body didn't know that. The OLD IUD's prevented pregnancy by then preventing embryos from embedding in the uterus. To get to my point, have you not been able to get pregnant b/c of this "foreign body concept"? I am NOT saying that you have an IUD!!! Just wondering if you have something like a uterine fibroid, etc???? Something isn't right if you haven't been able to conceive, even though you aren't "trying" and you had no difficulties in the past. Sometimes it will be referred to as "secondary infertility". I will be really interested to know if you go to the doctor and should they find anything, if it isn't then a "2-part problem" (hence the pick and the nail). The only other thought that I have to throw out is to get your iron checked. That shouldn't have anything to do w/ getting pregnant, but it's what a nail is made of. Iron is absolutely necessary to have a correct red blood cell count and something an OB will follow in pregnancy because they don't want you to become anermic after childbirth. The nail, of course, could represent something else.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Sorry - last sentence should have been ANEMIC not anermic.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:03 pm

I have a very simple question.

Has the lack of pregnancy been "bothering" you?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa_calhoun on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:09 am

yes, i mean it's not something that i sit and stew on, but it is bothersome. i really dislike to say this but i'm starting to get jealous. i have friends who have no intrest in marriage, no intrest in God; pretty worldly individuals. don't get me wrong, i love them we've had a long history and at times they have been the answer to my prayers (weather they like the way i put that on not), but they have a side that just has never grown up and decided that there is something more to life than life, and yet they have 4, 5, 6 children and then complain over it. sometimes i just don't get it.

lisa_calhoun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa_calhoun on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:13 am

i think i'll make an appointment at the doc. probably a good idea

lisa_calhoun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 am

The jist of the symbols in the dream: There are two things that are causing you irritation. It (the lack of pregnancy and the need for a pap) is irritating enough to see what is going on. I believe going to the doctor is symbolic for reaching for whatever is the problem.

Have you prayed fervently about the lack of pregnancy?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top