door with two locks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

door with two locks

Post by GoldenEagle on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:05 pm

I dreamed I was trying to open a door with 2 yeale lokcs side by side. I had the key to one and the lock turned and I pulled it, but you had to open both locks with keys at the same time for the door to open, and I just don't have enough hands for holding 2 locks and pulling at the same time!

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: door with two locks

Post by Christa on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Door - entrance to your life, locked door - not allowing
a thing in your life;

Two or two by two - Jesus sending out the seventy-two, a
call to ministry.

It seems like you have the keys, but you'll need to brush up with your creativity or better yet, get some help in order to open the door. It seems to be a very simple thing holding you back from opening that door, to maybe a ministry, but you're really close. If this message ministers to your heart, ask God to send someone to help you in this endeavor. God bless. I hope this helps.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 am

I think this is an issue of faith...

You had the keys to open the door (you were equipped) but you gave up because you couldn't open the two locks. While you may not be able to open the two locks at the same time in your own strength, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. You could've called out to the Lord for assistance but you didn't...He's faithful to answer our call...

John 14:12-14 -
12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
Matthew 19:26 -
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Mark 9:23 -
23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

Matthew 17:19-20
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?” (Why could I not unlock the door?)
20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Another thing that stood out is that the door had not one but two locks. When I've dreamt about locked doors, it was usually related to an issue that I didn't want to deal with because it was problematic and/or painful. While your dream description was brief, I got the sense that to some degree you were okay with the fact that the door required a precise approach to open it...because you were then able to use it as an excuse for not opening the door and dealing with what's on the other side...you didn't want to be bothered or consider other ways of opening the door, it didn't open when you tried, is there something in your real life that you're approaching in a similar manner?

Please pray on what's been said...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 am

No, there is not. I have never in my entire life 'not been bothered' to deal with an issue! I am very 'bothered' when I can't proceed down a road. To be honest, I find your response very rude. You may in the past have had issues you didn't deal with, but I have made efforts the like of which you couldn't possibly imagine to deal with mine. It has been very painful, but I am not afraid of pain. My friends and family all comment that it is one of my particular strengths that I have done soem very, very difficult things. And it is God who has enabled me.

The 2 locks are 2 quite complex relationships I must resolve, and they both have the same key.... there are 2 people in my life at the moment whom I have different kinds of feeling towards and I can't make a move to the city where I have been offered a job because I'd be walking into a situation where I'd be very controlled, but I want to take the job.

I do no9t feel safe talking to you people about this... I'm off to delete my account.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 pm

my thoughts..2 opportunities have been presented to you at the same time.how you will proceed will determine the outcome.in this situation, you will and must pray and ask the Lord for direction and seek his help in this matter.

NB. please donot feel offended by the thoughts or opinions of our members..no one is perfect ..we often work together to decipher dreams and visions..through prayers and the scriptures..sometimes it takes a little while..but finally the answer is revealed...hope to see u around...

in christ,

Rozes

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Please don't delete your account. We didn't know your total situation. We just knew what you wrote. You know what's best for you, because your relationship with God is strong and He tells you what is best. We were just trying to help you interpret your dream.

I'm new to this site as well. I've gotten some good interpretations, but others have not hit the mark. I'm sorry that you're going through some tough times right now. I myself feel like I go from one controlling person to the next. That's a tough decision to make, but I'm certain that God has your back.

Even if you decide to leave, I pray that God will help you through this situation. You're precious to God! He loves you so much and He will get you through it, like you said, "It is God who has enabled me." You're truly blessed! I think God has equipped you with everything you need in order to walk through your life joyfully. God bless you. I hope you don't leave.

:) Christa

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi Goldeneagle -

I'm sorry if you found my post offensive, that certainly wasn't the spirit in which it was meant at all, my intentions were sincere. sorry The full interpretation is the Lord's and if what I posted doesn't attest to your spirit then definitely discard what I said. And if my words were harsh then please accept my apology.

I would hate for you to leave the site based on this exchange, it appears that you've have been blessed and have been a blessing to others here thus far. Please reconsider or at least give it more time before you decide...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top