Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HisLightbeam

Police Brutality

Please pray for our family. An officer shot my cousin on his first couple days on the job. My cousin was just visiting and the officer was passing by and thought that some tom foolery was actually a domestic quarrel. The officer leapt out of the car and tried to put my cousin in handcuffs. Didn't ask any questions, didn't call for backup, didn't do anything that people with reasonable common sense would do even if they were not a trained officer. Everyone was asking why the officer was doing this and then my cousin turned and ran, because the officer had pulled his weapon, and the officer shot him 3 or more times in the back. The officer has been fired, and the state is investigating this shooting. We believe the officer didn't know what to do, failed to follow protocol, wasn't trained sufficiently. Two lives wasted in one moment.

Guest Guest
Sorry To hear about your lost.
May the Lord give you wisdom and humble spirit to understand and forgive.
And May the Lord guard your heart and never allow the seed of hate and frustration to find good ground ,May the Lord heal your family and a new thing will be manifested after this tragedy.
In Jesus Name.

:seespeakhear: AMen, and feeling much better now, MB, and Kimie. I know that everything happens for a reason, and even though that is a generic saying, it holds truth and relevance as always. God is still good and being good to us in this situation.

what The cops killed your cousin and didn't know what the situation was? Oh, I'm definately praying for you and your family Lightbeam...God is on the throne and justice will prevail.

praying

Thank you, Ms. J. I think it has a lot to do with the gang activity around here. But we are a Christian family, and the only gang member we have got into the family through marriage. So, I am trying to give the cop a "benefit of the doubt" feel. There is so much activity, drugs and stuff, and this is a rural area-it is totally destroyed. We cannot blame anybody for what is going on in this community. We relaxed the family values. Now, most of the young men are living for Satan. We still evangelize here. I feel like screaming and screaming. I am tired, really. Know what I mean?

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I pray the Lord give you wisdom and strength to handle the days ahead. Take all the pain and frustration and confusion and give it over to Jesus. He has your cousin in his loving arms right now.

We are praying for you and love you,

Connie

THANKS, CONNIE. Never before has this town needed the Lord so much. We have the Klan, the Crips, the Bloods, the 5's, and the Church. LOL, so I know that this is spiritual. This is Louisiana, but have you ever seen a state that had so much confusion? I know that God brought me here for a reason, and I am selfishly requesting to be gone. But I make myself do what I gotta, do, because doing it is my first joy. Evangelism. I don't know why I am here, even though I am being obedient. I am tired. Thanks for all of your prayers. I think this just brought my fatigue in the struggle to the head. Thank you Father for taking control of the situation through the Holy Ghost, and bless everyone who even viewed this post with peace, and wholeness in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Your welcome! Well isn't it just like the Father to put us in a place where we have no choice but to call on him for our help in time of need and to feel overwhelmed. I am sure he does it because he wants us to depend on him alone. Just remember that you can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens you.

God bless,

Connie

HisLightBeam -

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! I pray the Lord will comfort and strengthen you and your family in the days ahead....

Blessings,

Lurdys