God Used a Dream to show me my daughter was going to do something wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God Used a Dream to show me my daughter was going to do something wrong

Post by lrhudson on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 am

I had a dream that my daughter wanted to drive my car. She was in the drivers seat and I said yes, but you have to listen to what I say. We were on a residential street with houses on the left. I told her you can drive but you have to turn left at the street up ahead and pull into this house. She did not listen and kept driving forward. I tried to get her to turn but she wouldn't. The car veered off and began to go over a cliff. At the last minute she jumped out of the car and grabbed the end of the cliff. As I reached down to grab her, I woke up.

The next morning she asked if she could go to a friends house to help her babysit. I asked why she was babysitting on a holidy. It was Labor Day. She said that her friends grandparents (whom she lived with) had to work. God reminded me of my dream at that point. I became alert to what my daughter was saying. I said it is a Federal holiday, no one works. She said that they had too. I said okay, let me know when you are going and I will drive you. My daughter said no I want to ride my bike. Her friend lives about 2 miles away. My daughter NEVER goes far on foot or on a bike if she can get a ride. I told her it was too far and I would drive her. She continued to argue with me and I said then don't go. She said fine I could drive her but she wanted to ride the bike home. I told her fine. I had a feeling something was up so when I dropped her at the house I decided to pull around the corner to see what would happen. Sure enough, she never went in to the girls house. She took the bike and began to ride off. She went to a boys house. She lied to me about where she was going to be. I let her get to where she was going then I went and picked her up and she was grounded for two weeks.

If God had not reminded me of the dream I would have never know what she was up to. The scarry thing was she had to cross a highway to get to this boys house. It is a very dangerous highway and many people have been killed on it. I believe God protected her to get across, but it could have been bad.

Any other thoughts?

lrhudson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God Used a Dream to show me my daughter was going to do something wrong

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Praise God! That's exactly what the dream was, a warning dream for you about your daughter! Praise God for His loving faithfulness to bring it to your attention, it's so good that you were aware enough to hear His voice! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Praise the Lord!

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Divine protection. Thank you Lord. I see that!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top