I am new to this website and have interpretation questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am new to this website and have interpretation questions

Post by lrhudson on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 am

:thankyou: I just wanted to say thank you for this website. I have so many dreams. Some are prophetic, some are just regular dreams, and some have warnings. Sometimes God will give me discernment as to what the dream means, and other times, I am left having to figure it out for myself (or so it seems). I also have visions. They are mostly about my walk with the Lord, almost like he is showing me where I am at with him. It's been a wonderful journey. I was saved only four years ago. And though I've known the Lord all my life, I never really "Knew" the Lord, if you know what I mean. He is so Amazing! Other visions are prophetic. I am wondering if when you interpret dreams you wait on the Lord for your responses also? I mean, do you pray about them? or do you base them on just symbols in the Bible and other peoples experiences? Thank you again for taking time and helping others to learn.
thumbs

Lisa

lrhudson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am new to this website and have interpretation questions

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 am

But Jehoshaphat also said to the king of Israel, "First seek the counsel of the LORD."
I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
All this also comes from the LORD Almighty, wonderful in counsel and magnificent in wisdom
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him (Jesus) the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD -
Of course Lisa If you do not seek the Lord first and wait on him
you are interpreting a dream for your own glory..
And the spirit of God is not in there..who is the one that wants himself to be exalted over God ?
Daniel 2:28
but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you lay on your bed
Joel 2:28
[ The Day of the LORD ] "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

like you many are beign led by the Holy Spirit in preparation
learn how to be led by the spirit of God..
The Holy Spirit never gives testimony of himself if not that reveals all the things he hears in heaven.
The more I know the universe Einstein said the more I believe in the existence of God.
The Lord is rewarder of those that earnestly seek Him.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 am

Hi Lisa -

Welcome to the site! I pray that you'll be blessed here!

Re: your question -

We encourage everyone to seek the Lord first for the interpretation of a dream, because the full interpretation is the Lord's and also because we believe that God uses dreams/visions as a way to communicate with us. The bible is the sole source of symbol interpretation that we use on this site - there are symbols that we have seen to have consistent meaning across dreamers that may not be in the bible and those have been consolidated into a dream dictionary. What we do here is to provide confirmation when needed - the Bible tells us that every word is established by two or three witnesses so we share our dreams both to obtain this confirmation and to learn more about dreams and interpretation. Here are some links that I hope you'll find helpful:

http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_main_site_map.html
http://www.heartsongministry.com/Dream_101_learn.html

And the section of our website that has a lot of good information for new members:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/forum-rules-regulations-f16/dream-interpretation-for-new-members-t2194.htm

I pray that you find this information helpful, if you need anything or have questions about dreams or anything else related to the site, please feel free to ask, that is what the site is about... flower

Again, it's great to have you here, looking forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lrhudson on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:56 am

Thank you. I know then, I am in the right place.

Lisa

lrhudson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top