my dream about speaking in latin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my dream about speaking in latin

Post by oryxx on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 am

Hello.

The first part of my dream was that I was with a group of local christian friends and though I can't remember this part of my dream in picture, I remember we were on the run from this oppressive government here is the UK. I think they were hostile to Christians but no one else. And we always had to keep running, we would think we were safe for a bit but then they would find us and we would have to go on the run again. It was done in secret, to the rest of the society, everything was great and not-oppressive. No one knew the suffering that the christians went under. Now to the bit that I can actually remember in picture.
So we end up at my local church (they had turned it into like a cafe/ community centre) and we decide that we would quickly collect ourselves, get a very quick drink, in, out, hope that no one sees us. There are so many people there, each one has the face of someone I have met at various points in my life, though in the dream, they are just strangers. So we get a table in the corner, and our drinks and drink it in silence, really really tired of running. No one pays attention to us but we are nervous about being in a public place and drawing attention to ourselves, we don't speak to anyone etc
So suddenly the scene changes, I did not get up from my table but I suddenly find that I am outside in the entrance hall next to the cafe room with a microphone in my hand. I think that I knew that if I spoke my voice would come across to the loudspeakers in the cafe room and I don't know what to say to these people. I start speaking in tongues (which was defintely weird at the point that I had this dream because I hadn't really spoken in tongues before and was afraid of doing so.) (even weirder, I think that I even started speaking in tongues while I was asleep but not sure) I think the Holy Spirit told me, while I was speaking to these people, that I was speaking in latin (as in, the dead language that no one knows how to pronounce) and I was speaking in latin because although these people had modern day dress, they were actually romans. He also told me that the texts I was using was from Ecclesiates and Song of Songs, explaining to these people that though these people had bulls, slaves, wheat, perfume, olive oil, they actually had nothing because they didn't have Love.
So I finish, I put the microphone down and walk back into the cafe bit where people can now see me, and people are staring at me as I walk past. I don't know if they were hostile but I think that they were defintely curious because Christians were like, a myth. And me and my friends are SO nervous now with everyone staring at us because I had given the game away, though through no fault of my own. About half the cafe left, but half stayed. They wanted to listen to our answers as this man came around with a microphone on a long cord, going around our table and asking us where we were from, what we did. When he got to me, I said I was 21 (I was at that point) and that 'I have no prospects.'
Then the man says to me 'Ah, the speaking in tongues girl. Good choice.'

thats the end of my dream. I have so many people say that this is important message from God to me but so many different or no interpretations at all, that I would really appreciate your help in deciphering what it is He wants me to do about it/with it.

Oryxx

oryxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my dream about speaking in latin

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 am

Exceeding sinfulness of sin

Back to top Go down

Post by oryxx on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 am

mbstudent wrote:Exceeding sinfulness of sin

in myself or others?

oryxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 am

In the Book of Kings it is said that Jeroboam the son of Nebat "made Israel to sin":1 Kings 14:16, 15:26, 30, 34, 16:19, 26, 21:22, 22:52; 2 Kings 3:3, 10:29, 31, 13:2, 6, 11, 14:24, 15:9, 18, 24, 28, 17:21, 23:15.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top