New Home, New Travels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Home, New Travels

Post by lola21st on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 am

My friend and I got a new house in Jamaica. It was huge and airy and brand new. We were thinking about how to furnish it but he had to leave - he had a new plane (actually, a jet) that he had to test to understand it's capabilities. It was huge like a 747 or a Concorde and he was going to fly it around the world to see how far it could go on one tank of gas. Actually, it would be flying him around the world. A couple of his friends were flying with him. I vaguely recall him telling me that this plane could navigate under water because he described something that he experienced while under water but I don't remember the details. He was going to get furniture for our house along the way while I would get furniture locally. I realized that we had to get a coding system together so that we didn't buy the same things. He called me and told me to get ready because he was returning to Jamaica and wanted me to fly with him in this new direction he was testing. He thought this new tank would take him to Nairobi, Kenya so that's where we'd be going. He was very excited. I was more awed that this was all happening but was excited as well.

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added content)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Home, New Travels

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:16 am

Lola,
New level in your ministry and life
all by divine conexions. Our Lord is going to speed things up.
Zechariah 4:6
So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks mbstudent, I think you're right on and I pray that he does speed things up! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 pm

This is the second time you dreamt of Jamaica--which I know is significant!

I definitely do see this as a "change" type of dream--a good change that is! lol! (A change of direction in some sort). You and your friend had bought a new house that was spacious and brand new. Could this house also represent you or your friend--being more open to things and being totally different people? When I saw "airy", I thought about "open breeze" and comfortability (as in relaxation). Could this be referring to "the breeze of the holyghost" (rushing mighty wind) coming in to rearrange the house and make it brand new and on fire for God?!

Also, your friend had a jet which makes me think that it will be a quick change! You also mentioned that the travel would be "around the world", and I thought about "360" (all the way around) and back to the same spot. But when I saw Africa as the "expected destination" isn't Africa on the center of the map (halfway)? So the "travel around the world" would be more like a "180" which is not the same but completely different!!

He called me and told me to get ready because he was returning to Jamaica and wanted me to fly with him in this new direction he was testing.

This phrase stuck out to me the most. Get ready because God is letting you know that a change is taking place and that it will leave you in "overwhelming awe". It will be exciting but what God is about to do (claim it) will leave you in disbelief! Remember the scripture in Habukkuk 1:5?!

The preceeding phrase definitely leads me to believe that your friend has his "tank full of gas" and is ready for the change (ie: personal?), and desires you to participate in it too/celebrate with him?

This sounds exciting!!! :clap:

please pray on what I've said!
smooches
desiree
p.s. I forgot about the "traveling under water" part. For me, water always meant "refreshment, renewal, and holy spirit (baptism)". Get ready for God to be doing a new thing! HALELULIA!!! PRAISE GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top