On The Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On The Beach

Post by Cholette on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:53 am

I was in my sister in law's apartment along with my four neices (IRL, she lives in a house with my brother...they are married). This apartment was located on the beach. My neices were in the house playing and my youngest neice (2 years old) was playing with a shovel and I told her mother that maybe she's letting us know that she wants to go play in the sand. They pack up and leave without me knowing it and I began looking for them around the house. I look out the window and see all of them walking towards the beach. I leave and began walking to catch up with them and as I'm walking I notice three or four people up on this sand hill buried in the sand up to their necks. It was strange to me, but in my mind I said "this must be where people bury themselves in the sand". The scene switches to me back in the apartment and my mother is there. She was sitting on the couch and I told her that when I get my new home, I am going to have a place like this, but I'm going to have french doors on my patio where I can open them up and have a beautiful view of the beach. That's all to the dream.

Someone dear to my heart interpreted this dream for me however a lot of times my dreams are complex...they have different meanings so i wanted to see if this is one of those dreams.

Help me people... Cheering

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On The Beach

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:09 pm

It was strange to me, but in my mind I said "this must be where people bury themselves in the sand".

This part stuck out to me. It reminds me of that idiom (which by the way, I looove idioms!lol) that states "bury one's head in the sand" which you know means to hide from/ignore apparent signs of danger. Inspite of the overall happiness/tranquility that your brother and his family may showcase, I wonder if there is some things that are still hidden about them (or a situation they're trying to ignore/not face (avoid)--possibly a threat to the family?)

I personally don't like beaches, but I know that they're a place of relaxation, comfort, and "fun in the sun" (not having a care in the world, atleas temporary). The family left to go the beach without your knowledge (could it be that even though you may be close with them, there is still some things you're not "in the know" about?)

please pray on what I've said, these are just my thoughts
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 am

the ppl buried r a pik of ppl up 2 ther necks in debt,,and r buried unda a load of debt,,i assume the ppl r near a beach house,,,im sure there r some bargins 2 be had out there,,i think one is waiting there 4 u sweety,,cos u speak it out 2 ur mom..i think ur mom is gonna getta shock wen it happens 2 u,, :eek: hee hee who knows wat she will say,, :giggle: it will be a testimony 4 u..i think it wont be 2 far frm ur brothers house,, :clap: um wood look in the real estate office an see if u can see it,, :clap: thumbs holla.. flower humble D :roflx:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 am

Oh good dream Cholette, good dream!! :clap:

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:24 am

Hello everyone!!

Thanks for your responses.

Desi...I'm not aware of anything going on with my brother and his family (but I guess that is the point of your response). I will pray because if this has anything to do with some things they are going through, I would like God to reveal it so I can pray. I was at their house yesterday and your words were ringing in my head so my antennas were up. Thanks for your insight...it's appreciated...as usual.

Dreamz...you don't realize how on target you are in relation to a prophecy I received years ago. I realized that my brother and his family live by a beach...you may be on to something!!!

HEY JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:43 pm

HEY CHOLETTE!!!! :HiBye: Flower Power :HiBye:

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content