You want me to do what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You want me to do what?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

In a crowd full of family and friends and dad told me to go get his 12-gauge rifle (mind you, I know nothing about guns IRL). It was located at one of my younger cousin's apartment (IRL, he doesn't have one). I was reluctant to go but me and one of my sisters followed my cousin there. His player (dvd/cd) didn't work. I told him I was skeptical of handling guns. I picked up the rifle he brought into the room and began clanking it. I was telling my cousin about a man I know (who IRL is a millionaire) who used his shotgun for sport (shooting disks in the sky). Another cousin (the first cousin's uncle) came into the room and gave me change. He gave me 10 cents here and there.

First thing I thought: small changes here and there?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You want me to do what?

Post by One Door on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Hello,
This is what I see in your dream. Your Dad here actually represents God the Father. It is God the Father (Dad) who is telling you to go and get His 12 gauge. It is interesting that He has told you to get a 12 gauge. I quote from Chuck Hawks article on "The Popular 12 Gauge." "If you can only have one shot gun and you want to shoot a little bit of everything with it, better make it a 12 gauge." He (Chuck Hawks) goes on to compare the 20 gauge with the 12 gauge. He (Chuck Hawks) says, ""Either gun is equally easy to hit with, but the 12 kills better."
My thought is the same as yours on "small changes here and there", but with these changes are going to come some attacks. That is why God is telling you to go and get the 12 gauge. It'll hit anything that tries to attack you. The 12 gauge represents, "power of words in prayer." This is how you fight these attacks. The person who you retrieved the 12 gauge from is a person who has fought these battles in prayer or else he would not have had the 12 gauge. They will know what I am talking about. Isn't God so good? He cares so much about you that He does not want you to be caught unaware or unprepared for these attacks. He is so worthy of our praise!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:27 pm

I'm in agreement with One Door....

I also thought your comment in the dream about your friend who shoots for sport was interesting...it reminded me of those people who know the Word and quote scripture all the time but it's not really in their hearts or they quote scripture out of context....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 pm

THANK YOU BOTH FOR THE RESPONSES!!

Interestingly, I went to a service last Sunday and the pastor came right to me, led me by the hand and prayed for God to send me a "millenium anointing"--a new type of anointing to help me face the giants and situations I couldn't face before out of fear! God is helping me to face those giants!! PRAISE GOD!! HE IS AWESOME! Where are my shouting shoes!!?? lol! :PTL:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum