The wiggles.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The wiggles.

Post by Christa on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:29 pm

I had a dream the other night after I had asked God to reveal to me what was going to happen with my marriage....which ended today (my marriage) in my heart. I was almost annoyed by the answer. The song from the kids show "The Wiggles" kept playing over and over all through the night. The song was, "Skip to my Lou" and it was The Wiggles version....."lost my partner what'll I do....of to Texas two by two...flies in the buttermilk shoo fly shoo....cat's in the cream jar mmm mmm mmm." The song is a "steal your partner" kind of dance with NO instruments...only singing, clapping, skipping, and dancing. I had other dreams during the night that may have confirmed what I think my direction is heading. I just don't know if it's soon or what exactly I'll be doing. In my dream I was also teaching people how to sew (re-purposing old sweaters) and Texas was a main theme. I'm thinking God may send me to Texas in the winter time two by two (maybe my daughter and I). Does anybody have a prophetic word for me? Thanx.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wiggles.

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 pm

You may want to post your dream over on the dream side for more clarity on the dream part. The dream may actually open up what the Lord is saying over all.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Thank you sunshine......I will do that.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content