Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

I am attracted to my workout trainer

OH MY GOSH!! I am attracted to my trainer... He is not for me....Lord help me to only have eyes for the helpmate you have for me. (this is starting to happen more frequently back to back) I think this is a distraction...... This bothered me so bad today I begin to cry. I am so serious about being with the one God has for me. and this is the first time I cried because its happening back to back.. Lord help me. THank you for sending my true love by express mail. I wonder did God put and extra glow on me..... lol. ON the serious note I bind that lust demon in Jesus name.. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper!!

Hello Love,

Sometimes you just need to just remove from yourself from the situation...Get a woman trainer...women are tougher on women anyway, so you'll get a better workout. Some guy trainers probably have this viewpoint: They need you to be attracted to them so that they can keep getting your money.

Yes, God, please send Love's true love by express mail. You say in your word that it's better to marry than to burn with desire. Send the right guy her way with a flashy sparkling sign above his head saying, "I'm the one." She just wants to do your will and be in one accord with the one you want her to be with. I pray Lord that you will reveal this man to her clearly and quickly, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Christa.... Thank you for your advice!! I will pray about this... Also that prayer you prayed for me concerning my helpmate Thank you love... I was not expecting that prayer, but I so needed. Thank you I pray God continues to bless you

Praise God I am no longer attracted to the trainer.. it was a lust spirit trying to attack, but Thank God I got the victory.. Amen The Lord sent someone that knew him to me that works out with me.. and she began to explain ans she said I should pray for and try and minster to him.. but I said I been praying for him.. I am praying that he will Get closer with the Lord, and really have a close relationship with The Lord.... There are many men people who appear to be attractive but we first have to examine who they are.... There are alot nice looking people but the inside is all torn... Thank you Lord for opening up my eye...

God is so good to us isn't he Love?! Thank God he opened your eyes to that guy. It seems that you're really working hard to keep in the Spirit under these types of circumstances and honestly, I'm proud of you. It takes a lot of strength to pass up a fine young speciMAN :whew: God bless you and continue to give you strength during these single times.