will we go through the tribulation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

will we go through the tribulation?

Post by Nina on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:15 am

Hi,
First of all the great tribulation was one of the first real study I got from my first church.I believe we will go through it. When I had to change churchc because i living too far from it. The chruch that I'm in now believe of leaving before it all start. However I asked God to tell me really if I was wrong or not.The same night I had this dream : I was in a room with Choo thomas and my husband and we were talking . She said many are waiting to go before the tribulation but many will fall away when they see that they will have to go through it. The micro ship is lready in our streets and God said He will not forgive it. because it's the mark of the beast. the guy that created the microship is now christian after hearing the gospel and goes around the world to prevent the christians not to take the mark. and i said that's right that is absolutely what I thought. Then I said the church is full of thieves, destroyers, unrighteous. Only those that will have fait in Christ will finish the race. Those leaving are the one that have not comitted their heart to Christ.
Choo Thomaas is a woman that wrote a book after seeing heaven and hell. and preaches the gospel to the unsaves and also not to take the mark of the beast"that is the microship"
an article about great tribulation http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/tribulation.html
the microship :http://www.michaeljournal.org/chipID.htm

Choo thomas http://www.choothomas.com/

Give your thoughts. God bless you all

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: will we go through the tribulation?

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 am

I believe we will go through some of it but not all of it. I also asked God and got a scripture

• Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

• Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

• "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

You cannot work if you don't take the mark and you cannot go with Jesus if you get the mark. As it states in Revelation 13:16

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead.

There will be famine and unbelievable crimes that we have to pass through. Keep the faith and know that God is with you and the glorious life on the other side will be yours with Jesus our Saviour forever.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 am

I think this whole debate has to start with how you believe the book of Revelations is written.
Most believe it is non literal, meaning the book is symbolic. That gives us 65 literal books and 1 non literal book. When I say most preachers teach the non literal, I believe I'm talking about 85 to 95 percent.
It doesn't work for me that God threw in 1 non literal book.
Although there is a good amount of symbolism in the book.
So if this is true? Would it be safe to say much of what you have been taught could be wrong?
I have done much study on pre, mid, and post tribulation. I have tried to study it from each perspective.
I have to go with pre. I do see good arguments for the others, but there like houses without foundations.

God says, the Holy Spirit will never leave you.
God says, the Holy Spirit must be removed from the earth, so the enemy can be unleashed in the end time.
The church is never mentioned during the Great Tribulation.
God says, He has not appointed you for this time.
etc, etc, etc....

Now we know the Old Testament confirms the new. so what examples do we see in the Old Testament?

Noah didn't run to the top of a mountain with his family in the rain, the earth didn't rise under his feet. He was kept dry and removed from the rising waters.
Lot's house wasn't spared from the falling fire and smoke, he was removed from Sodom.
Jacob didn't starve during the famine, he was removed to the land of plenty.
The Jew's never suffered the plagues in Egypt.
etc, etc,etc...

As far as going through part of it, there are some really bad things that happen even before the great Tribulation starts.
Damascus will be nuked.
Russia with its coalition comes down and is destroyed. (not the battle of Armageddon)

When that asteroid his the Atlantic, and a wall of water 300 feet tall rushes inland for 300 miles on every coast of the Atlantic rim, There isn't going to be a lot of places for God to put his people and keep them safe.
When the nukes devour the major cities of the world and the toxic clouds cross the whole of the earth dropping acid flesh burning rain, there will be no place to keep his people safe.
It would be silly to think you could survive it, when God says they will run but there will be no place to hide.
The Tribulation will be far worse then what you can imagine.

God has not appoint you to that time.

If I am wrong, it really doesn't matter.
You cant prepare yourself in any way for what we would have to go through.
Do you think being educated in the word will help you? Look at what happened to Job's faith. The Tribulation will be far worse then what he went threw.

I believe God can deliver us in any situation the Great Tribulation throws at us.
But I believe that God teaches us we will not be there for it.
I can comment much more, but this is a very in depth study.

Matthew 25

Parable of Ten Virgins

1"Then (A)the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their (B)lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2"Five of them were foolish, and five were (C)prudent.
3"For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them,
4but the (D)prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps.
5"Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep.
6"But at midnight there was a shout, 'Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.'
7"Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps.
8"The foolish said to the prudent, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
9"But the (E)prudent answered, 'No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.'
10"And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were (F)ready went in with him to (G)the wedding feast; and (H)the door was shut.
11"Later the other virgins also came, saying, '(I)Lord, lord, open up for us.'
12"But he answered, 'Truly I say to you, I do not know you.'
13"(J)Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour

Notice that he comes in an instant and takes those that are ready away. The others were still trying to get ready.
At the end of the Tribulation, you will be for God or against God, there will be no in between.
So wouldn't this have to happen prior to the last day?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am

I should probably argue literal vs non-literal

7The (O)appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle; and on their heads appeared to be crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men.
8They had hair like the hair of women, and their (P)teeth were like the teeth of lions.
9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron; and the (Q)sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to battle.
10They have tails like (R)scorpions, and stings; and in their (S)tails is their power to hurt men for (T)five months.
11They have as king over them, the angel of the (U)abyss; his name in (V)Hebrew is [a](W)Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.

non literal says these are helicopters.
literal says these are demons.

1Then the (A)fifth angel sounded, and I saw a (B)star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the (C)key of the (D)bottomless pit was given to him.

The bible says they come out of the bottomless pit.

Read the whole of Rev 9:1-11 using both formats of literal vs non-literal.
It really only makes absolute sense as a literal translation.

Now apply that to the whole book of Revelations. It starts to fall in place and makes much more sense.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 am

Interesting,
Before the Lord taken the Israelites to the promise land, the plagues or jugdments were share in all the land of egypt and after the difference was noticeble.
The first three plagues seemed to affect "all the land of Egypt" Ex. 7:21, 8:2, 8:16, while the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th did not affect the children of Israel (Ex. 8:22, 9:4,11,26, 10:23). 8th is unclear. For the last plague the Torah indicates that they were only spared from the final plague by sacrificing the Paschal lamb, marking their doorpost with the lamb's blood, and eating the roasted sacrifice together with Matzot (לחם עוני) in a celebratory feast. The Torah describes the Angel of Death as actually passing through Egypt to kill all firstborn, but passing over (hence "Passover") houses which have the sign of lambs' blood on the doorpost. It was this plague which resulted in Pharaoh finally relenting, and sending the Israelites away at whatever terms they wished.
God reveal things from the beggining before even things ever existed
God is God...Salvation is the hands of our God
Just continue what he told us to do..to preach the good news of the gospel.
the rest is God's eternal plan of salvation..
Thank You sisters for all your contributions It really blessed my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top