she is under judgement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

she is under judgement

Post by Nina on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 am

Hi
Thank you for helping on this dream . My husband and kids and I decided to go to Disneyland. somehow we all took different ways and decided to meet there. When i get out of the train i take the elevator up. and see the queue to go to Disneyland. There I see my husband and ask where is Jade? (my 6 year old) my husband is sad and worried. and say She is under judgement. I say What? what did you say? and he say look it's already hard enough to say so don't let me say this again she is under judgement she will not got to Disneyland. and I wake up. It look to me that Disneyland was like heaven people quueing were waiting to go there. I was thinking that my daughter would come but she was underjudgement which mean not saved. I was shocked when I woke up . Let's spread the gospel and save our family members from hell. time is running out. Who you like to enter heaven and see your daughter, husband, friends not going in? I think that was the point of the dream. Any thoughts???

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: she is under judgement

Post by Rozes on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 am

amen..its time to interceed for our family members. judgement begins in our homes and family..its our responsibility to lead them to christ. if they refuse to accept Jesus then their blood is not on us..

Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved everyone..hallelujah!

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:25 am

Nina, I think it's interesting that this involves your 6 year old. Did you know that scripture talks about the 6,000 years on the earth, and that the 7,000th year is the one we refer to as the "millenial reign of Christ"? You might do some study on this. God created the earth in 6 days and rested on the seventh. There is a whole parallel thing there with the 6 days = 6,000 years and the 7th day being the day of rest = the millenial reign of Christ. Anyway, I say all of that to say that this is the 6,000th year and we are in a time of judgement in the earth. All judgement is is a time of harvesting seeds that have been sown. It's a time when the Word of God must come to pass in the earth. God says in His Word, "Be not deceived. God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man sows that he shall also reap." (Galatians 6:7, "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.") That includes nations, and individuals. We are in the last period of time before the return of the Lord Jesus and EVERYTHING that He has said must come to pass now. That being said, I believe that was the message of your dream. That the earth is in a period of judgement -- of harvesting of the seeds that have been sown. I believe it's a time of nations being judged and individuals being judged. The Word of God tells us to "judge ourselves that we be not judged." (1 Corinthians 11:31, "For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.") It also says that "judgement begins with the house of the Lord." (1 Peter 4:17, "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?") Many people view judgement as a bad thing. But, I don't believe that it is. It's righteous and it is good. (Psalms 19:9-10, "The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.") What a positive scripture about the righteous judgments of the Lord! All it is, is God's Word coming to pass! This is the season that we must pray for our nations to awaken to God. Repentance can turn anything around and so can prayer. Every nation will stand before the Lord someday in judgement and He will judge them either as a goat nation or a sheep nation. The sheep nations will enter into the millenium with Jesus as nations. (Matthew 25:32, "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:") All of that is being determined right now and it's imperative that we as believers pray about our nations, churches and families. The prayers of righteous man availeth much! (James 5:16, "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.")

This is also the season that the church must awaken unto righteousness as never before for there must be the greatest soul winning harvest in this season than we have ever seen since the foundation of the earth. The church must be glorious -- without spot or wrinkle, and the gospel must be preached in all the earth and then the end will come! (Matthew 24:14, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.") Have you been seeking the Lord about end time events? If so, that could be the reason why God gave yout his dream. If not, it may just be that God is letting you in on this season in life in the earth so that you can pray, that it is a time of God's righteous judgements coming to pass in the earth. Blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top