woman in pain about to give birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

woman in pain about to give birth

Post by Nina on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 am

Hi I had a dream
I was walking down a bus station where I see a woman pregnant screaming and holding on a wall. I ask why are you screaming? she says I'm about to give birth. The hospital was near by so I said I will help her to walk. She says that she wanted to go but the elevator are locked on the second floor. We get to the hospital a few feets from the bus and I see the elevator.the door is open when i get in i see ground floor first floor and instead of second floor i see my family name written duh on a piece of paper stick with some sellotape. so we took the stairs. i helped her and when I got there i gave her to the doctors.
That woman looks familiar to me as in another dream I dreamt of her being a prophetess. she has long thick black hair big eyes shes wasw wearing the same blue tee shirt i thinlk thank you for helping

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman in pain about to give birth

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 am

Hi Nina! This is what comes up in my heart: "A prophecy coming to pass." This is the scripture that comes up in my heart to go along with it: "Revelation 12:1-6: "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days." Obviously, this is a prophecy. I'm not saying the birth in the dream is the same birth as symbolized here. I believe this passage of scripture is referring to the birth of Israel as a nation because the lady had 12 stars on her head -- symbolizing the twelve tribes of Israel. I'm not sure why this is the Scripture that God is giving, or what the prophecy is that is about to be birthed is, but I do believe that God wants you to know that a prophetic word/prophecy is about to come to pass. Perhaps it has something to do with you since your family name was on the sign in the hospital instead of "2nd Floor". It could be as simple as God letting you know that some "prophetic word" He has given you is about to come to pass. It's almost like God may be giving you direction with your family name taped on the controls for the elevator -- like it's time to go to another level?

The bus station is a public place/public transportation. This didn't take place in your home, but in a public place -- a hospital. So this may even be something national or international that you are going to witness firsthand come to pass, and God could be saying "Come up higher in the Spirit so I can show you some things that are about to come to pass."

Please pray on what I've said. I don't have the full meaning/understanding of this. But, I do believe I have heard from the Lord that a prophecy is about to come to pass, and the scripture I gave you goes along with it.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top