Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Also, I got a double portion blessing!

I quit my part time job last week to deal with my husband. My boss called me up a couple of days ago to meet with him. I met with him today and he offered me DOUBLE what I was making before. In the past, I've always had to fight for any kind of a raise and the most I ever got was 50 cents an hour. You guys, I was making $8 an hour and I'm now making $16! I didn't even have to negotiate, he just went out and told me that he'd pay me double to come back and work for him! God is so good people! I had $10- in my pocket, only a quarter of a tank of gas, and my baby had 2 diapers left. God likes to bless us BIG, so if he makes us go to the very end with our problem, where we have nothing left, it blesses us more when God delivers. Thank you for your prayers everyone.

happy dance

crying crying TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!! How encourging this is Christa...thank you...I needed this tonight...You just don't know.

👏 Thank you Jesus for blessing Christa and her family...you are an awesome God.

Jimmy.....I decided to watch a movie the other night and it was some Christian movie called, "The Gospel of John." I'm not usually into Christian movies and this one was 3 hours long. I watched it and bawled my eyes out for 2 of the 3 hours. Jesus, when he was hours away from death, he was still concerned about his sheep. He said, "If you ask ANYTHING in my name, I will give it to you." That just kept ringing through in my head....for about a week. So, I did. I was specific and I waited. Also, last weekend, I felt God calling me to give a $100- tithe to church. I had $400- to my name and about $1200- in bills that were due immediately. I was obedient. God doesn't let us down. This is why everything we do should be for His glory. He knows what we're going to go through, and when that time comes, we'll need Him to pick us up and carry us. Praise God! He's so good!

HALELULIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is so good!

You guys, I was making $8 an hour and I'm now making $16!

YOU CANT TELL ME THAT GOD CANT HANDLE EVEN THE SMALL THINGS!!!!! 👏 praying :PTL:

WE WORSHIP AND HONOR YOU JESUS! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TRUE AND LIVING GOD THAT ANSWERS OUR NEEDS RIGHT ON TIME AND EVEN BEFORE WE NEED THEM!!! YOU WONT DISAPPOINT US OR EMBARRASS US. YOU WONT LEAVE US HANGING BUT WILL CLOTHE OUR ENEMIES IN COMPLETE AND UTTER SHAME! THEY'LL BE LEFT IN AMAZEMENT AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR YOUR PEOPLE!!

Rise up because you are truly blessed sister!!

thanks for posting
desiree

Our God is an awesome GOD, he reigns from Heaven above with Wisdom, Power, & Love, Our God is an AWESOME GOD!! - That song came right to me when I read your testimony!

Father God you are so AWESOME! All the Glory to you Father! Thank you for blessing Christa & her family! HALELULIA!!!! We Praise your Holy Name!

Thanks Christa for sharing, this too was something I needed to hear! Your blessing just blessed me! Thank you! Thank You Jesus!

I pray that all of you have double portion blessings this week as well. Thank you Jesus that you give so freely to us simply because you love us. Please bless my brothers and sisters in this forum tonight. Please bless them with a double portion in whatever area they need it in. Thank you that you died on the cross for us to take every burden we could ever have, so that we won't have to suffer the pain ourselves. You are an Awesome God! You are the Most High God of the heavens and the earth. You are magnificent! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hallelujah, Jesus! This is truly a blessing. Christa, I am so happy for you. Through your obedience, God moved on your behalf. God called you to sow out of your need. You said you had $1200 of immediate bills and only had about $400. You didn't have enough to cover your bills. I've always been told that nine times out of ten we never have what we need and sowing a seed out of our need is what causes God to move. It shows Him that we are trusting in Him to supply ALL of our needs.

This blessed me to read this. Our guest speaker last week was speaking about the "Double-Portion blessings of God" and he said we are living in those days to receive them. One of the "double-portion blessings" he spoke about that I jumped up and immediately received is the one you just got....FAVOR WITH GOD AND FAVOR WITH MAN!!!!!! :yes: