A school, a fight, an old flame, and the woods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A school, a fight, an old flame, and the woods.

Post by HeavenlyBlack on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:34 pm

I had a dream several nights ago that went like this - I was wandering the halls of a high school, and they were extensive. Class and school itself got out and kids filled the halls as I proceed further into these halls looking for a girl who was a romantic interest of mine in high school. I was beginning to get angry at her for some reason, like maybe I was ticked about her being so hard to find. I thought I saw her but it was just a similar looking but less attractive girl. I continued deeper into the halways and remember thinking about just how expansive and deep these hallways were. Eventually I spotted the girl at her locker, but was stopped by a group of girls who had sworn an oath with each other to kill me. They also all had the word "silliuicide" written on their shirts. We fought for a short time but I eventually took them down and won (I didn't kill them, and I think they gave up). I walked up to my old flame and told her something along the lines of "See, look at that? It's so sad some people are like that, but at least I'm not that way." She responded, but in a very apathetic and disinterested way like she didn't believe me. (She was taking books in and out of her locker and was dressed in a light blue t-shirt with beige capris and I think she had her hair up in a ponytail). I was standing to the right of her when I said that, then when I was standing to her left I found that I had some strange object in my hand. It was made of metal in a criss-cross texture like that of a guitar amplifier's volume knob, had a knobbish but clickable button on the end like a pen, and had a long antenna extending out from it. I remember thinking it was something interesting and cool in the dream, and also feeling like it reminded me of a sword and a syringe. I then handed that object to her, and when I placed it in her hand she was kind of like "OH! Awww..." and then she immediately warmed up to me and understood something, and we became close friends. We talked as she crouched down to load some books into her bag and zipped it up to go. I remember thinking how late it was for us to still be there and saying something about walking home because all the buses had already left. So I left the building before her, and a short time/distance after me she left with a small group of her girlfriends. They were busy gossiping about me (in a positive way) and I overheard them. They mentioned something about dating and also one of them suggested she make me attracted to her by using her voice, or basically making her voice attractive to me. I was walking and suddenly I was on blue, green, and dark yellow-amber rollerblades that were powered by rockets shooting out fire. We (the group of girls and I) split up, them taking a brightly sunshine-lit and washed out a bit straight clean sidewalk through what looked to be a suburban neighbor hood. I though, I took a curving winding path through the woods, through a muddy path and debris. I was still going super-fast on the rocket-blades though. I made it through without falling or hitting anything, although I just barely missed a long, hot-dog thick branch and broke about a foot off the end of it. I remember laughing in joy at overcoming that obstacle as well. Someone older than me who reminded me of my father (because of his thinness and his full mountain biking garb) and my high school friend Robert blazed past me and I remember laughing and greeting him as he did. I think we said we'd see each other later too. I came out on the other side at night on a city-street sidewalk, there were businesses and restaurants with brightly colored flashing tall signs (I remember the colors purple and yellow on them), and there was a can of pop next to me on the sidewalk. I'm unclear on the thoughts that crossed my mind when I saw that, and it transformed from something else I can't remember. It was in one of those fast food cardboard to-go holders, and it started doing something then it opened fizzy-exploding. I think I remember it was supposed to help me cross the street. I got across and that's where my memory blanks out until the next dream.

In the one immediately following this one, the girl and I were a few years older - I'm thinking late twenties to early thirties (and IRL she is older than me so I was the twenty-ish one and she was the thirty-ish). There was something school-like about the dream but in a reminiscient way. There was a fertilized egg, and I replaced it with another and the other cracked and spilled out. My wife told me that I had made a mistake, that the one I placed there was a monster or something that only wanted to kill and eat the other eggs, but she quickly forgave me for it. It grew into a viscious pit bull that had an insatiable hunger for pork and eggs. In fact, I went through several scenes in a restaurant and in one of them I remember making the mistake of mentioning pork and eggs and the dog got angry and a bit nuts, then I had to lie to the person I was having lunch with in order to keep the dog from going absolutely nuts. I remember we had a barbeque and for some reason I thought an idea my "wife" came up with was extremely clever - we would distract the dog and lead him down the street with a bigger-than-a-human slab of pork ribs. He went nuts as we drove down the street with him chasing the ribs tied to the back of the vehicle.

End Dreams.

(Sorry it's so long, but after prayer I feel I misinterpreted part of it and I needed way more input).

:duhh:

Tony

Edit: I remember feeling that one or both of us worked at a school, because it was a school-like AND office-like environment.

HeavenlyBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A school, a fight, an old flame, and the woods.

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Tony
Depending on how you dream (symbolically or literal) I wonder if this dream is symbolic of a "learning process for you"? (that's what I think of when I think of being in a school or classroom setting). You were looking for something and frustated that you couldn't immediately find it (like there was a run around and treasure hunt so to speak)--in this case, the thing you were looking for was a girl who you used to date. Is there something in your past that you need answers to or haven't necessarily gotten closure about (you're still wrestling/fighting with it?) Its like a change happens kind of rapidly (ie: rollerskates/rollerblades) and you're happy that you've overcome that particular thing in someway?

Also, once you reckon with it and come face to face with whatever it is that you've been concerned about--you're outlook on life seems to change and you feel more at peace. I wonder if this is true for you?

Lastly, I was intrigued by the scene where you were replacing an already fertilized (ie:established) egg with another one that ends up cracking and spilling out. I wonder if there's something new (ie: whether it be the start of a project, new idea, job etc) that you have second thoughts about and try to go in another direction only for it not to work out (ie: seems like its wasted)? your wife (or someone close to you?) lets you know that what you did "wasn't a good idea". Is there anything that you're currently concerned about changing around or doing differently (having second thoughts etc?)

Please pray on what I've said to make sure that it resonates with your spirit
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavenlyBlack on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:12 am

Haha, one thing I need to set straight - I didn't date her, I was just in love with her. I guess I made a mistake in my wording... it just sounded more poetic that way LOL. But yes, you hit it right on the money! I need closure about her, and it follows a learning experience about what went on between us with prayer and recalled memories in answer. I guess the simplest way to put it is "Does she hate me?" - that's (partially) what I need closure on. I treated her really badly, and she seemed to care about me regardless, but at the same time she did treat me really badly right back. We had basically a two year long fight in high school, and she always wavered back in forth between helping me and shouldering the blame for my behaviour, and retalliating. What the "learning experience" taught me, as I sought God's guidance, that she really did care and that my old vision of her was incorrect. I always wondered by her behavior if she really did love me back underneath it all, because at first (before the fighting) I knew she was considering me as a potential boyfriend... and attacking someone and helping and protecting them don't completely "mesh".

I would feel a lot more at peace if I knew her current feelings. My dreams tend to come true, I don't know what you mean by symbollic as opposed to literal but I can give you a few examples of my dreams. One time in school I dreamt I was in the community computer room with a female friend of mine. She looked over my shoulder and we sparked a conversation over something on the screen, turns out we had a similar interest. The following day in school we sparked a conversation and found out we had a lot more things in common. Or I was praying and wondering about how much my mental illness could get in the way of God's plan for my life, then I had a dream the I was a confused Schizophrenic but I was "locked in to" a futuristic glowing cross on the floor of a futuristic room, moving around the outline of it. I (in the dream) then stated "Even a schizophrenic can follow God's path in life".

Also, I am having second thoughts about going to college. I think if I went the other way and avoided it *I* would be wasted. I need to establish myself perhaps?

PLUS... a fertilized egg reminds me of a seed being planted already. HA, I would waste the seed God planted in me if I don't establish myself through higher education!

Thank you a lot! And of course, thank You God!

Tony

HeavenlyBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top