A New Music Artist Came Out and A Man with a Swastika

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Music Artist Came Out and A Man with a Swastika

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Hmm...another strange dream. I dreamed that I was prepping this little girl to be a singer. We finally got on stage and she began singing this Michael Jackson song, but we had put gospel lyrics to the music. She had on her little Mike outfit, but at almost the end of the song, she tore it off to reveal her own little praise outfit underneath. The folks loved her. The audience clapped and cheered her on. Then as I was going about the stadium, there was this honey-blonde haired (The hair was shoulder-length and wavy) and bearded man with a suit jacket on. He has a red band around his left bicept that had a black swastika on it. I was engaging him in conversation, and telling him how much God loved him and I loved him, and it did not matter that he was part of a hate group, because I was part of a love group. I could tell he wanted me to go away (obviously) so I did, but I kept coming back and telling him, how handsome he was and that God made him for glorious things, but he had to go about it the right way...Finally, I left with my little singer, and I woke up. It was really like I was having two dreams simultaneously and that both had nothing to do with the other.

Then I went back to sleep and dreamed I was once again on the telephone, but this time I could hear breathing, and I kept going, "who is this", then I laid the phone down, because I was not going to worry about someone who did not want to talk. Then I woke up again.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Music Artist Came Out and A Man with a Swastika

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Is there something in your life that may have started as one thing (maybe seem secular) but then it turns into something completely different before its all said and done (something worthy enough to praise God for)?

Are you a Michael Jackson fan? What impact has he made in your life concerning your singing career? I absolutely LOVE Michael Jackson. I think he influenced the musical world/pop culture in a great way.

I found it strange that the "nazi man" was at the event. Even though he's trying to be like many people in his smaller circle (in a hate group) it seems like he wants to change even though he may not acknowledge it. I think you were doing the right thing by speaking the truth in love--something we all must do in order to win those in the world (and those in the church who have backslidden) back to God!

In the last part of the dream, who do you think that person was on the other end? Someone that you knew and was afraid to talk?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Desiree...You so crazy. You know I had to get my giggle on for the very last sentence, because you hit the nail on the head, but I am going to tackle the reply in chronological order. My head is hurting because I am using BIG words. Hahah!!!

The first part of the dream might just be a desire dream. I wrote some tracks for my niece, laid down the beat and she can sing, un poquito. So, she is 13, wants to do secular music and (surprise!) is boy crazy. So maybe there is going to be a transformation. I have witnessed to all of my nieces and nephews and they have all accepted Christ. I try to disciple them if they spend any time with me at all. I know that one plants, one waters, but God gives the increase.

No, I am not a Michael Jackson fan. I loved his music, because I love music in general. I am not particularly awed by any one person except Christ. I will probably straight flip out on that day. My niece loves Michael. I had a great time teasing her about the "old dude" she wanted to marry.

I think you are right about the nazi man as well.

The last part, I thought to myself, this is my Boaz, not certain if he should call me, but has made the call, and now is afraid to speak over the phone. You just crack me up, Desiree. That is exactly what I thought. I didn't think it was someone playing on the phone. You pulled the thoughts of my head out of the Spirit! You truly got the interpretation of this whole dream from the Lord.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:00 pm

You know what? I think that the Nazi dude may have been a Michael Jackson fan. Note the band situated on his arm and that he had a jacket on. How weird!!!To love but hate, oh that is true confusion!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 pm

you're welcome HIGHLIGHTBEAM, anytime-To God be the glory!

p.s. If I can crack you up I've done my job!! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 pm

LOL, star quality, baby girl, star quality!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top