Not Happy about this child.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Happy about this child.

Post by Tkay on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 am

I dreamt I was just all of a sudden pregnant and had this child right away. I remember goin thru labor and having the child, but could not say if it was a boy or girl. The whole thing seemed surreal. There was alot of things goin on, but I can't remember all the details. I know after I had the child I left him with someone to go take care of some things. There was also people in my Sunday School class that were with me and we were doing something in a warehouse type of building. Again, I don't remember all the details.

What stood out the most was the fact that I had no time to prepare for this child and was caught off guard. I was thinking I am a single mom with 3 children and felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. I also did not even have a name for this child and remember thinking, well guess I better buy some baby name books and find a name for this baby. I also was all of a sudden thinking, how did I even get this child and who does he belong to. IRL, I HAVE BEEN CELIBATE FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. But in the dream I knew he belonged to a man that IRL has recently hurt me and just did an about face as far as a relationship goes. We even had a good friendship, but Have not talked to him in a couple of months.

When I realized this I was very upset because I didn't want to talk to him or deal with him because of his actions that seemed so confusing. I was upset that I would have to tell him that I had his child and did not want to.

When I woke up I remember not having a good feeling, but couldn't put my finger on what it was really all about.

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Happy about this child.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Tkay, many times "babies/children" in dreams are just symbolic of things that we are carrying spiritually, or have recently birthed spiritually -- positive or negative. Since it seems that you have a recent history with this guy that has hurt you, I believe the child is a product of that pain. It was your child with him in the dream and you didn't want to deal with this man about it. The dream could be revealing that you are in need of a spiritual or even emotional healing that was caused by the recent turn of events with your friend. Perhaps you even feel like you need to address this with your friend, but don't want to??? I know that certain relationships carry the ability to wound us to such a degree that without the power of God we would never recover. The good news is that Jesus is the Healer, and is more than capable of restoring you completely!

Did the relationship with this guy go south suddenly? In the dream the child came suddenly and without warning. You had no time for preparation. So this is something that came swiftly and brought great change and was a dramatic change. It appears to me to be all about your relationship with this friend. Does any of that ring true to your heart? These are just some things to consider and food for thought and prayer!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top