dream not so good

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream not so good

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 am

I had a dream that my brother came in the house and outside i open the door and there were alot men standing outside. they look like gangs. So i ran upstair to get my dad. I can tell they wer up to no good. It look like my brother were fighting them. Also they started coming after me look like they wanted to sleep with me like a gang rape type thing but I kept running to get away from them. They never caught me I mean this was a long chase.I ended up at the mall and there were more set boys look like in a gang setting still trying to get me, but they were unsuccessful. then while dreaming my x husband calle me from a 1-888-400 number (I cant remember the rest of the number) he is talking to me but i cant remember what he is saying also I hear him put the phone down and he was talking to another women about me and telling her basically not to worry about me . He also was telling her how he got the new job and that they hired him right away. then he said hold on let me make sure She is is not listening or hearing my conversation

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream not so good

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 am

Love, I am going to pray for you, for your protection. Often, and this is in my spirit, people that we have a familial, friendship, or even casual tie with can cause us heartache. They can sin against us, or cause other people to sin against us because of the relationship (whether friend or foe) that they have with someone else. For Christians, the someone else most of the time is Christ Himself. You may be about to be offended for Christ's sake. The Lord has shown you the end from the beginning. Whether or not the intent to harm is physically real, the intent to harm is there. I could be something as simple as attacking your anointing and you as a Christian, but the Lord has shown you that no harm will come to you. And that your brother will also be like a protector and fight for your vindication.

As for your ex, people are strange. They base what they will do on what they think someone else's reaction may be. This occurs because they perceive the attributes that they themselves possess in other people. Perhaps God is showing you the motives of your ex's heart through the Spirit of the Lord. For instance, if he owed you money, but really didn't want to pay, he would not necessarily want you to know that he has a job and was able to pay you back. People are strange. Why do people do anything that they do that is not of faith? To him that knoweth to do good and doeth is not, to him it is sin. If your ex is doing something he should not, then it will just be bitter in the end and he will be afflicting himself. Bread that is eaten in secret is sweet, but it ends up being bitter to the stomach. These are just my thoughts. My sentences may be a little disjointed, but I can clarify for you if you want. The kids are having an illegal bounce party on the bed, so I have to cut myself short.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Do you feel like things are coming up against you or you're being violated in some way by a group of people?

Do you still keep in touch with your ex husband? If not, do you think he will come in contact with you soon or with one of your family members and he/she will tell you about their meeting?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 pm

I am not sure about the Ex husband I dont speak to him at all. So far I hear he moved to Tenneesee, and he is married. Also feeling like things coming against me or violated I am not so sure about that. I am still praying and pondering on this dream. Thank you for you insight.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top