Woman was always touching my waist in public.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woman was always touching my waist in public.

Post by  on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Dreamt i was walking down the stairs in a public place,i noticed a woman was always touching my waist ever so softly, after a while i got disturbed, stopped and asked her why she was doing that. She then called me to the corner of the stairs and showed me a chile (maybe he was about6-7 years old) and i think she was trying to tell me she needed help concerning this kid.

i turned my back on her so as to walk two steps from her, because i felt i needed the distance as i wasn;t sure of her intentions, then another big kinda old woman told came from no where and told me to pleasse stay and listen to the other chick, i told her i wasn't walking away totally i just wanted the other woman to talk to me from afar.

I had a distinct feeling the woman with the boy needed my help concerning the child.

I also dreamt someone bought me a G wristwatch instead of a SECONDA, wanted to throw away the g because i felt it wouldn't last and buy a seekonda. At the end of the dream i said i'll use both

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman was always touching my waist in public.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Temi, these are ONLY thoughts...Could this be along the same lines as the dreams you've already been having about the Holy Spirit? The waste line is where your belly is. Scripture says, "out of your belly show flow rivers of living water" referring to the Holy Spirit. (John 7:38) The Holy Spirit never forces Himself on us, but He woos us. He is symbolized like a dove (I think of cooing when I think of doves) when He descends upon Jesus at His baptism. This woman is gently touching your waste (where your spirit man resides and where the living water flows according to scripture). However, you were skeptical about it -- kind of unsure. This woman has a child that she needs your help with. It makes me think of the fact that Jeus said, "All authority has been given Me both in heaven and in earth. Therefore, you go in my name..." (Matthew 28:18-19, "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:") In other words God has to work through us to reach others in the earth because we are His Body in the earth. The other woman could symbolize "wisdom" because she was old. When I think of elderly people, I think of wisdom. She seems to be encouraging you about the woman and the child and reassuring you that it's not just you who needs God, but God needs you too!

On the watch dream...nothing comes up right now. If it does, I'll post, though! Please consider prayerfully as these are only thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:15 am

my thoughts...your waist is where you gird yourself with the belt of truth..the lady maybe be looking for words of wisdom and truth in light of what God says in her situation..spiritually she is yet a child..and needs direction into the truth of God.

Like Temi said..out of your belly will flow rivers of living waters..share the truth of God..be alert and sensitive to the cries of those around you who are searching for the truth...bless you

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top