SEEN SKULL IMAGES IN DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SEEN SKULL IMAGES IN DREAM

Post by Seeker38 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 pm

In this dream I was in my pastor's house and there were these men delivering these gift bags and there were something in them that needed to be put in the refrigerator. They were putting these bags every where. Well, I had to move and started looking and wondering what was in them that had to go in the fridge. Well, low and behold there were two or three of the young men near the steps sitting and standing talking well at first they spoke to me and they looked normal but then I took another glance and I saw something disturbing I began to see some type of symbol in one of their eyes and then I saw something else on one of them. As they began to approach me I began to what seem to have a outta body experience and see things different it was strange. I began to call for husband to come to me but it was if he did hear me. I moved my hand and it had a matrix type effect. This is all I remember of this dream

seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SEEN SKULL IMAGES IN DREAM

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Pastor or Priest - Pastor, a Christian, or a
Church-goer, religion, spirit of religiousness.

Gift - Spiritual gift

This is my opinion of your dream, please pray for more revelation: These people with death in their eyes were bringing gifts that perish. God's gift to us was sending Jesus to die on the cross for us....that is a gift that is never perishable, it is the exact opposite. If we take of Jesus' gift, we will never perish, but have everlasting life. Maybe some churchgoer's you know will come bringing gifts (lots of them) coming wrapped in pretty little bags, but these gifts are intended to turn your eyes off of Jesus' perfect gift to us. Like a distraction to you and your husband to slowly lead you off of the path of righteousness. You knew something was wrong, but your husband was oblivious. You had almost a warped sense of reality (matrix-like), but you knew something was wrong and you tried to call for your husband.

I would start interceding for your family and this situation. Plead the blood of Jesus over you and your husband every night until this situation comes to light. Ask God for protection against what the enemy is trying to accomplish. Mess up the enemy's plans to take your eyes off of Jesus by using, what Mia calls, rug sucking prayer. Even if your husband isn't a believer (I don't know if he is or not), he is sactified because you're a believer. Put the blood of the lamb over your doorpost (metaphorically) by pleading the blood of Jesus over your house and EVERYONE that enters into it or hangs around it. Command any evil or negative thing to leave your house on a daily basis and bind satan every day as well. It seems like somethings going to come like a sheep in wolve's clothing (maybe not a person...maybe a vice of some sort). It's going to look really innocent and pretty, but it'll bring death. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." God bless you. I'll be praying for you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 am

I think in this instance, your pastor’s house may actually represent the church family. The gift bags could be spiritual giftings that are dormant and will be preserved in the refrigerator until they’re used. The men who were talking is a reminder that some people aren’t who they present themselves to be. In this dream you’re seeing in the spirit realm (out of body experience) and are you are able to discern that they are spiritually dead (skull). The fact that your husband didn’t hear your calling him reminds me of the scriptures that speak of Christians who have ears but do not hear….

This may be a call to pray against deception in your church…does any of this bear witness to your spirit?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 am

lola21st wrote:I think in this instance, your pastor’s house may actually represent the church family. The gift bags could be spiritual giftings that are dormant and will be preserved in the refrigerator until they’re used. The men who were talking is a reminder that some people aren’t who they present themselves to be. In this dream you’re seeing in the spirit realm (out of body experience) and are you are able to discern that they are spiritually dead (skull). The fact that your husband didn’t hear your calling him reminds me of the scriptures that speak of Christians who have ears but do not hear….

This may be a call to pray against deception in your church…does any of this bear witness to your spirit?

Yes Lola21st some of this bears witness in my spirit. Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established. The Lord is beginning to bring my dreams to me more clearer, sometimes I just need confirmation. Thank both of you for your input.

Seeker38 thumbs

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 am

Praise the Lord, to Him be the glory! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm