ELEVATOR DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ELEVATOR DREAM

Post by Seeker38 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 pm

I had a dream that I was getting on a elevator and there were several number panels I remember pushing the number 8 and the doors closed and the elevator starting to move. I started to float upwards off my feet and ascended into the air towards the ceiling of the elevator but the ceiling was like never ending. There appeared a woman who was not there before who tried to calm me because I was unnerved by my experience. Then appeared my Godfather who was trying to help ground me because I was trying to come down from floating. The woman was trying to calm me and tell me it was okay. She started to tell me it was okay look around me and see. I did was she said and I was okay and relaxed in the moment and by this time I came the 8th floor and the doors opened and both of them were gone and I began to descend and I got off on the floor. I woke up.

Seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELEVATOR DREAM

Post by unaday* on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Sounds like you are in a new beginning season of your like and God is about to elevate you! It may happen at a speed that may scare you or overwhelm you but God is telling you that it will be okay.
pls pray about what i said!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Yes, I agree that this is about you going to new levels in the Spirit. The ways of the Spirit are mysterious. you going to the eighth floor is symbolic of "new beginnings". So this is a wonderful dream! God is taking you higher in the Spirit, the Holy Spirit will be your reassurance and when you arrive at this "new beginning" you'll be able to walk right into it!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Amen, I have nothing to add, unaday and sunshine2 said everything that was in my spirit....what a wonderful dream! praiseGod thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:42 pm

Praise God from whom all blessings flow, I feel the SPIRIT of Lord as I type this right now. Unaday, Sunshine, Lola21st, I have been waiting on the Lord, that is what the scripture said, wait on the Lord and be of good courage and HE will strengthen you heart. I rejoice right now because GOD is faithful and I have been in what seem to be a dry season in my life but thank GOD for the JOY of LORD is my strength. praiseGod

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top