My fiance's mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My fiance's mother

Post by unaday* on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 am

In real life, my Fiancé’s mother as severe rheumatism arthritis. There are days that she can walk and have a good day and some days (especially during rain or cold weather) that she is in excruciating pain. She is a 24/7 intercessor and has been seeking her healing from the Lord. We all have been praying for her too. Last night before I went to bed I prayed for her healing. Then I had this dream:
I dreamt that I was at home- my fiancé was there. It was almost as if his mother and my mother were home earlier but left the house to go out. I went upstairs to go into the washroom and when I went in I jumped because on the toilet seat (toilet lid cover was down) so on the toilet lid cover was my mother in law’s hand! Like it was cut off severed from her body! I was frightened by the scene. And I called out for my fiancé. He didn’t hear me. I left the washroom. When I came back to the washroom the door was closed so I realized someone was in there. I got frightened again because I thought it was my best friend using it and I know that she gets scared easily and the scene of the severed hand would scare her! So I called out “Who’s in there” and my fiancé answered back “It’s just me” So I was relieved. When he opened the door to the washroom, I asked him if he saw his mother’s hand on the toilet cover lid. He calmly said yes. He said that she has been wearing an artificial hand and leg for a long time and that he saw the leg somewhere else in the house. I wonder why she just left them there.

Could this be an indication of her healing?
thinking

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: My fiance's mother

Post by True Flight on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 am

I don't think there's a healing shown here, It looks like you praying for her healing but nothing happens, something is blocking it (toilet seat down). But you are scared, (kinda like maybe you don't really believe she will be healed)
At the end it sounds like her son has the authority needed for this healing, but no healing is shown.

I'm also thinking that you being scared is symbolic of this not being a disease (per say) but a spirit that is causing it.

We in the civilized nations look to science for our belief structure.
They tend not to believe in the spirit world, so they can only see whats in the physical world.

An example would be cancer. It appears to me the most sucsess for healing ministries come from the ones that recognize it as a spirit.
First command the seed of cancer to die, command the root of cancer to die, tell the spirit of cancer to leave, then pray for the body to be healed.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 am

Hi True Flight...they toilet seat is always down in my house...If the toilet seat was up and the hand was in the toilet lol it would be a totally differnt dream :0). And for her healing...nooo in real life my faith is on top of the world for her healing - I do believe it. Actually- i have had several dreams of her deliverance and am waiting for it to happen any day now...Not really scared of the spirit causing it either.
Thanks though! I will continue to pray about it.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 am

Hi, Unaday. Can it be maybe something that is hampering her walk or cutting her off from the body through sin, such as hidden anger, or unforgiveness, just examples. For instance, when Jesus would heal on His earthly ministries, he would say, go and sin no more, be clean, be whole, etc. You know. Just my thoughts. And sometimes, we never understand why we are afflicted. Remember the blind man who was blind so that God would receive the glory by Jesus healing him later in life? I feel so badly for your mother-in-law. I know how it feels to be afflicted in a painful way, and not receive relief when obviously, I am asking for it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:57 am

Unaday, some things came up in my heart as I read this dream that I want to throw out to you for your consideration in prayer. I believe this does have to do with your mother-in-law's healing. I believe your fiance is Jesus, and He is giving you insight into this healing and where it is currently. I have learned that when we begin seeking the Lord for anything, He will begin to direct us towards that thing and how to possess it. When we ask, we receive. So you guys have received of the Lord, and I believe that what you are getting here could be insight/revelation of what needs to happen next in this process. When I read the dream, this scripture kept rolling over and over in my spirit: "Faith without works is dead." (James 2:20, "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" James 2:26, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.") I see the hand as a symbol of "works" because in Deuteronomy 28, it talks about how God commands His blessing on the works of our hands. When I see a hand in a dream, I know that usually it has to do with "works". Now -- this is not condemnation and I am not saying that your mother-in-law's faith is dead. What I do feel is that she may be needing to take some action. It could be as simple as needing to hear a specific scripture from the Lord, or being anointed with oil by the elders of her church -- whatever the Lord directs her to do. I have had the Lord tell me to stop eating certain things, or start eating certain things or to exercise or go to a particular doctor, etc. There's always some wisdom/some action that the Lord has led me to do when I have sought healing, and it has always worked. The leg, too, has to do with the way we walk. It's the thing that we use to stand on and walk on. It could be that your mother-in-law has already been hearing something from the Lord, and maybe she hasn't recognized it, or maybe she's questioned whether or not it's from God. I don't know. It could be many things. But, I feel like this is an easy fix. It's just a matter of acting on some direction that God is wanting to get to her. It's a matter of "doing" the Word. When we "act on" our faith, it puts certain things in motion. I feel like this is such a positive dream, and I believe it came in response to your prayer last night. Please pray on what I've said. These are just some thoughts...

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top