long hallway with doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

long hallway with doors

Post by True Flight on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 pm

I was looking down a long hallway with doors on both sides, hanging by each doorway was a large bouquet of candy. Each door had different candy. The hallway and doors were all white. All the doors were shut. I felt good about this dream. thinking

That's the whole enchilada (which by the way I'm making for dinner tomorrow)

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: long hallway with doors

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 pm

The first thing that came to mind is "plethora of good options". Candy is a pleasurable thing (at least it is in my world) so it's like no matter what door you choose, you can't go wrong.

By the way, I'm in for a couple of enchiladas, if you have any left from dinner tomorrow. flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 am

I agree with Cholette. When I see a hallway, I know that it is a place of transition. Here you have many doors to choose from, they are all white -- which is a color of purity and cleanness -- and there is a gift by each one of different types of candy. Looks to me like God is showing you that all of your options are good. What an awesome dream!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

Total agreement with Cholette, and Sandra. Transition between the level left behind and the next level you are going to, this dream sounds all good. PS, I like my chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce. You get two thumbs up.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Kinda what I thought, but there are no options in front of me at the moment. I hope they come soon, or I'm able to see them.

Shredded beef enchiladas. Its tough here in Idaho, small town with 6 Mexican restaurants and none are any good, I haven't found a good one in Boise ether. We get the worst vegetables in this state. The Mexi places don't even give you veggies with there platters. I miss Tacoma. :uhoh:

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Ooh, no. That's terrible. I make everything from scratch now. I hate to not be able to atleast eat well if I am going to be stuck in a place with some limits, some boundaries. lol!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top