Am I a dream interpretor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I a dream interpretor?

Post by HeavenlyBlack on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm wanting to ask you about something - my gift in dream interpretation. I recently discovered that I'm unusually keen at interpreting the symbols and actions in a dream and connecting the dots and bringing out a theme. I've done this with my own dreams and one (just one) of my friend's dreams, but I am so AMAZED at how God has gifted me to draw a meaning out of them. I swear, I can just sit there and do it for hours and just dig deeper and deeper! praiseGod

But what I want to know is just why have I been given this gift if I'm not in a church or able to use it for others? Or will God add those things? Maybe I can help out on web forums (no one ever said I had to exercise it in a traditional manner...) I have dreams of personal prophecy myself, but I don't think I've ever had a single dream that was important to others. Will I someday? I was brought to the Lord by a personally prophetic dream, and the awesome thing is is that it was completely transparent (seeing real life, not symbols.) I was only fifteen as well, and I've noticed throughout my life that I would think of things and then later I'd see they had happened (like "This would cool if they made this" then I found out someone did.) I've had demons and such, as well as many other "earthly" struggles that make me wonder "Why is there such a war over me? What could be so special about me?" I just was wondering if you guys could council me and help me out on this, because I feel like a... like a Holy Ghost bomb with nothing to "blow up" (or away LOL.)

Thanks

Tony

HeavenlyBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I a dream interpretor?

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 am

Well, Tony. I would counsel you to seek God's title for you on this. God can use anyone or anything to speak for Him. IE, the book of numbers where God uses a donkey to speak to the prophet Balaam pertaining to his participation in attempting to curse Israel for Balak for profit. In the end, Balaam was killed by Israel for causing them to stumble with pagan women and the worship of the false idol, Baal. Not saying that you are just anybody. Only that God does what He pleases and can use anyone to prophesy or interpret dreams without them residing in the office of prophet or have the gift of dream interpretation. My favorite saying is that God is the giver of dreams and the interpretation of those dreams belongs to God. So, I would definitely seek God's word for your life pertaining to interpretation of dreams and other gifts, as everyone on this site is not an interpreter. Know what I mean?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi Tony :)

One good idea is to contribute to the "Dreams and Visions" section of this site. People post a lot of dreams here and you could really sow into other's lives. You don't need a title to do that. Most people are really grateful for the help :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top