I'm new to this forum, and glad to meet all of you! Tornadoes keep showing up in my dreams...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm new to this forum, and glad to meet all of you! Tornadoes keep showing up in my dreams...

Post by cindyfromnashville on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Greetings from Nashville, fellow believers! I have had a theme coming through my dreams - tornadoes to be exact. I don't remember a lot of my dreams, but this image shows up with regularity. The latest one was a few nights ago. I was in a large, rustic building with coworkers (like a campground meeting auditorium), when I looked to the horizon and saw a tornado heading towards us, splitting into three tornados at one point. I went to a large basement by myself for cover, where the storms never actually hit, but they destroyed a part of the building where my boss was (wishful thinking?!? He's a real bully type). The tornadoes in my dreams never actually injure me, but are a common recurrent theme. I'm in a very stressful period of my life, due to my husband's long unemployment, so stress dreams are frequent. However, I have had some prophetic Words spoken to me with hope and help from the Lord being foretold. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Blessings....Cindy

cindyfromnashville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new to this forum, and glad to meet all of you! Tornadoes keep showing up in my dreams...

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Hi Cindy -

Welcome to the site!!

Just thoughts...

Tornadoes, if being used symbolically in a dream, often are a sign of problems coming. In this case, the problem may be threefold. Given that the dreams involve your co-workers, the problems may also be job related - what is the environment at work like these days? Perhaps something may happen to your boss, e.g., layoff, job reassignment, reorg, etc.?

The fact that you are protected by the basement is good news, you won't be impacted by the storms, the Lord is your refuge. Pray for your workplace.

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new to this forum, and glad to meet all of you! Tornadoes keep showing up in my dreams...

Post by Lori on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi, don't know what tornado's for your dream is, but I've had many tornado dreams too. For me they represent spiritual attack but I never feel the need to run for cover and I have never seen destruction, I always know I will be fine.

I wonder if this dream is showing things to happen or are happening at work that maybe you can't see, but God is protecting you (going to the large basement by yourself) but the people at your work will see the destruction perhaps destruction your boss is causing (the part of the building where your boss is was destroyed).

That's just my thoughts only, please pray on what I said. I'm sure you'll get some more input. Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 pm

I've had ONE tornado dream and it was sort of similar to yours being that I was in a house and a tornado was coming and I went down to the basement as well. When the tornado had passed, The house had moved off of it's foundation and down the street.

I said all of that to say this, I am currently going through a horrible situation with my home, the owner is trying to sell out from underneath me, but I'm in peace. I believe the basement represented the peace I would be in and not affected by the storm that I'm experiencing. So you TOO can go through what ever "may" come your way and be in peace.

Hope this helps... huggins

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks so much for your input!

Post by cindyfromnashville on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 pm

it all rang true, in various ways. My boss at work is involved in an inappropriate relationship with a management-level woman (they are both married) and this woman is very apt to try and cause trouble for any of us (if we're "underlings", then she likes it even more). So it can be a real threat to him, our work group and even more targeted towards him and his situation, although it would necessarily affect me and the other coworkers in my immediate group. That is coupled with my home life, being threatened by my husband's lack of a job. I've also noticed some weirdness in the house, so I've blessed it and am aware of the spiritual component as well. THANKS for your valuable and prayerful insights! I'll let you all know as things develop. I love your site - although we're in an excellent church, there is not a lot of prophetic teaching. Several of us want to see more of it integrated into our church lives. Blessings to all y'all :clap:

cindyfromnashville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top