Fat from the eyelids

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fat from the eyelids

Post by bluejeankid on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 am

:HiBye: people. If anyone knows could you please tell me what it means to dream of squeezing fat from your eyelids? It was a pleasent dream but I have no clue. Thank you all.

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fat from the eyelids

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:59 am

Well, usually when Scripture talks about eyelids, it's refering to spiritual sight. (Example: Proverb 4:25, "Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.") How were you squeezing the fat? What does that mean? Perhaps a little clarification on that could give us more clues. Was there anything else going on in the dream? How many times have you dreamt of this? Did you feel the "fat" was hampering your vision in any way? Were you just squeezing it, or were you removing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:05 am

:thankyou: Sandra for your reply. Somehow I posted this twice. If you would not mind I posted the dream on the other post with the same title. But in the dream it was just like a normal thing to do. I was showing someone else. It did not hinder my vision.This is the third time dreaming about fat. 1st time I dreamed about getting fat but still fit into a size 6. 2nd time I dreamed that my feet were so fat that the skin was tearing. I could see it, I had crutches, the doctor stood next to me.He saw what I saw but there was no distress.

Then I had a dream that a person with no sex was taking care of my foot. The middle toe had a weeping rash on it, the skin was torn. I told the angle? I think its athelets foot. No its just a rash, applied a salve and said you'll be fine.
Does this help?
Thanks a bunch :cmere:
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 am

This is just a thought...I don't have a God told me, so I'm just going to throw it out for your consideration...Do you spend a lot of time in the Word of God? Someone who is fat has been eating A LOT -- more than they can use. If you spend a lot of time in the Word, but don't have an "outlet" for using it, that could explain the fat. We are to give out what we "receive". Jesus said, "freely you have received freely give". (Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.") This particularly stands out to me because in one of the dreams you were getting fat, but still fit into your same size 6. When you have an excess of food intake, you have to increase your spending of the energy the food is bringing -- or you'll just get fat. For example, body builders can eat HUGE amounts of food, AND NEED TO, because they burn some much of it off. However, if an average person was to eat that kind of food without that kind of exercise, they would get fat. It may be that you are receiving large amounts of revelation from God, but have not known "how" to use it, or when to use it, etc. The eyes are definitely a symbol for revelation in Scripture. Jesus said, "Blessed are your eyes for they do see, and your ears for they do hear," speaking of revelation. (Matthew 13:16, "But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.")

I looked at your other post and this excess of revelation seems to fit with your dream of squeezing the fat out of your eyelids. You said, "something had come to pass" that's foresight and revelation. "The picture is done." Again, this could be speaking of reveltion. Does any of this ring true in your heart?

Again, in the dream where your feet were so fat the skin was tearing...feet are the foundation we walk on. Again, this could have to do with revelation. The dreamer knows best. Does any of this ring true in your heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 am

:HiBye: Sandra P
Thanks again for taking the time to help me. I have been learning what I think is alot. I wasn't sure if it was the right understanding of Gods Word. As I have tried these new revelations out. I'm waiting for a response to this new way of thinking and doing. But as you say I feel like I have done all that I can do. Now Im waiting for God to do what I believe He can do. I hope this made sense. You have blessed me greatly! I will let you know and anybody else who will listen what I have learned.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top