The Holy Spirit and later on a cake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Holy Spirit and later on a cake

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Dreamt i was alone in the wilderness,had a back pack, when i got there i sat down, opened my backpack and told the Holy Spirit that i wasn't going to leave until He came, then i got so scared that the spirit is actually one of the Godhead three and i might not be able to stand in His presence so i quickly told Him to minister to my spirit man, as that seemed less scary.

In the second one i can remember sitting in a restuarant and someone brought a cake with one big lighted candle, told them to switch off the candle as i didn't want to be noticed, the person reminded me that i loved taking pictures (IRL i don't really like pictures) and told me to leave the candle on that more was coming, and my pictures will be taken.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Holy Spirit and later on a cake

Post by True Flight on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 pm

I think the first dream says it all, I had the same felling about the chicken leg and baby dream too. And the cake dream. they seem to me to all be saying the same thing, but in different ways.
I just feel the first dream here interprets them all.

Your back pack is where you carry everything for your trip. What is in there that is keeping you from (more of God)

Are you afraid of his power and what he might do through you?

I know I avoid the anointing because of my past, are you in the same boat by any chance?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 pm

No, i think i run from the annointing because i don't fully understand it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 am

Temi, I believe the first dream has do with your concern over not understanding the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. God wants you to understand this gift, and He has given you His Word about it. Don't ever be afraid of something that scripturally can be proven to be of God. Sometimes we are fearful of what we do not know. But, you can be confident in knowing that anything that God has is good, and He will never give you anything you cannot handle, or that would scare you, or harm you in any way. You might consider reading Acts, chapters 1 and 2 and see how the Holy Spirit was originally given to the church. I believe this would help with your understanding.

On the second dream, candles are scripturally symbolic for the Word of God. Scripture says that the Word of God is a light unto our pathway and a lamp unto our feet. (Psalms 119:105: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.) In referring to the Word of God Jesus Himself said, is a candle brought to be put under a bushel or a bed? (Mark 4:21, "And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?") So, in this context I would say this second dream again is showing your concern over receiving the Word on a certain matter. You are wanting to "blow it out" as not to draw attention to yourself. But you are encouraged about it, and told that more is coming. Jesus Himself said that whoever receives the Word will be given more! (Mark 4:24-25, "And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. 25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.")

Now to me pictures represent "memories". It is something that you do in order to preserve this moment so that you can go back and look at it. Perhaps this has to do with bringing things to your remembrance. Remember that one of the functions of the Holy Spirit is to bring to our remembrance the things the Lord has spoken to us! (John 14:26, "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.") That being said, I believe these two dreams are showing you the same thing, but in a different way.

Love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks alot Sandra, i'll look further into it all.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top