Snakes and More Snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes and More Snakes

Post by Serenitylova on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:17 pm

I dreamed that I was at my house that I grew up in and I was on the porch with a guy that I know from church. And that guy had a bag of snakes or he got them all together in a bag (cant remember). So then he poured them all out in a bush in front of my house. These snakes were little, medium, and big. The big ones looked like fat lizards but they were all poisonous. So at first I was scared to get of fthe porch. I started to fuss at the guy for pouring them out right there in the yard. So I got off the porch eventually and the snakes were snapping at me and it seemed like they were only coming at me. Only 1 or 2 snapped at the guy. But these snakes had the abililty to jump and go high. They could jump so high and long and they were after me. So, I made it past them and toward the street. **Dream Switch**It seemed then that I was outside my discipleship leader's home. I drove my old car, an 2000 Red Firebird, and I parked it across the street in the parkling lot. I then went into my discipleship leader's house for our discipleship meeting. I was invisible to her because I was supposed to be there but I told her I could not come. So I was sneaking in and she and/or the others could not see me. She made cookies, like she normally does, and I wanted to become visible but I couldnt. (I really love the cookies at our weekly meetings) She and a man, whom I do not know, was cooking and I began to help but I was still invisible, but I wasnt. Then it began to raise and I ran to my car. When I got to my car, it was a big puddle right under my door. So I was mad at myself for parking in it. **Dream switch back**So I got in, ended up back in front of my old house at a desk. Then I was on y way back to the porch and a snake jumped out and bit me on my left arm. I pulled the tale of it and its teeth began to scraping my arm as I was trying to pull it off of me. The tracks from his teeth were not real deep and no poison came out. The marks were surface scratcheds and they were broken up. But they should have been a lot deeper and poison should have came out, but it didnt. I eventually got the snake off of me and I threw it as hard and far away from me as I could. Then I looked at my arms and saw the scratches. I was fine. Regardless of the snakes biting me, all I had was bruises, scratches; nothing that could kill me.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes and More Snakes

Post by Christa on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi there. This is my opinion of your dream only, please pray for revelation: I think that there might be some lies going around in your church. Big lies, medium lies, little lies. I think you were invisible because you are like incognito, trying to get to the bottom of everything. I think you may have a check in your spirit with something involving this church, or in particular the "discipleship." Because there were numerous snakes, there could be numerous people getting caught up in something not Holy Spirit lead, or there could be a lot of separate lies/deceits going on. I think the Holy Spirit may be trying to tell you to investigate further, but to be careful not to handle things the "old" way like you used to (old 2000 red firebird, old house you lived in). God wants us to stay in the spirit while we deal with issues....this way we stay new and receive fresh revelation in order to deal with these issues the way God wants us to.

Either way it seems like although you were bit, you still came out on top. Yes, you were a little battered from the experience, but hopefully, if everything hasn't gone down yet, you can counteract this situation by staying in the spirit. Pray in tongues when your heart is burdened with your church if you can. God knows the perfect way to deal with any situation at hand. Praying in tongues petitions God to do His perfect will. God bless you. Thank you so much for sharing your dream with us.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Christa,
you are right on point with your interpretation. I just want to say I"m sorry because I have known that for a while and I meant to tell you that. I havent been on this site in a long time. But when you said there are some lies going on in my church, that is the EXACT truth. We lost our pastor in May, who just all of a sudden said it was time for him to go. It happened so abruptly that there were a lot of rumors going on and our Bishop wasnt happy about it either. So, the people that were surrounding our Bishop had were not the most positive ppl around. There is no accountability going on in my church right now and a lot of leaders in the church are living unholy lives. My church is based on the "Principal of 12", so their are a lot of discipleship group throughout our church. When all of this went down, I was definitely ready to leave the church, or flee like I used to do. But I couldnt just leave because others were looking at me and how I handled the situation. Plus I knew I had to leave with a blessing. There were and still are a lot of lies/deciet going on in my church now and I'm in the process of perfecting my prophetic gifting as we speak. I had this dream a year ago and am just now getting the interpretation but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to see it clearly. Thank you.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 am

I lost my pastor in July, so I understand the upheaval that the devil is going to cause. Since he's passed, we've had a religious spirit which was trying to cause division in our church. The religious spirit came in through one of the worship team members. God gave me a dream about it and this forum helped to reveal what it meant. The new pastor confirmed that it was true and handled it really quickly. I believe that your role in helping to unite your church is going to be vitally important. There's probably going to be a lot of warfare to where you're going to have to get on your face before God (literally) on behalf of the people in your church. You can see, where probably many others can't. You truly have a gift. I don't know where it is in the Bible, but read about Jehosephat. His position in battle was to kneel before God the whole time. It's truly amazing how the battle ended! God bless you during this time...remember that you are a strong warrior and you have the God-given power to defeat the devil in every circumstance!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Thank you so much. But first I just want to make sure there is clearity. When I said we lost our pastor, I meant he just left the church, he did not die. I want to make sure you understood me clearly on that. We have a Bishop over the house but my pastor took care of the day to day duties of the church and no one could go to our Bishop without going through to the pastor. Now that he has left, my Bishop has to be pastor as well and this is definitely rocky. My Bishop doesnt know where I am spiritually, like my pastor did and it's just frustrating. Right now, I cant really see who I am in God or how I can be of any help to my church. But I really thank you for your words of encouragement and your gifting to interpret what the Lord was/is revealing to me concerning this dream. Blessings to you and your family.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:23 am

OOoooh ok. Got it. And I just ask the Lord right now to give you revelation as to your purpose in this church and in your life. That He will take you through a time of acceleration into your giftings. I pray that He gives you such clarity as to who you are in Him and I plead the blood of Jesus over you that He may protect you from the enemies attacks of confusion on you. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top