STRANGE FISH DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STRANGE FISH DREAM

Post by Seeker38 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Okay I had a dream about a fish but before I saw the fish I was in a dining room cutting cake with some of my family members. I remember seeing, as if we were celebrating, having a party. There were two bathrooms for us to use to get dressed. I got up from cutting cake which by the way was chocolate with chocolate frosting my favorite and went into the bathroom to get showered and dressed and I went to use the bathroom first and looked in the toilet and there was a gold fish. This gold fish was smart and intelligent. For some reason I was trying to flush the fish down the drain, but it would not go. It would attach it self to the rim of the bowl and then it started jumping out of the toilet into the air, then I let the lid down and it started pushing the lid up, this fish had strength, so after that did not work, I looked under the sink and pulled out some bleac h and poured it into the toilet and that did not work the fish began to move around and avoided that. So after that the fish bagan to slide under the rim of the toilet trying to get out of the toilet. I do not know what kind of gold fish this was but it was trying to survive everything I did to it. I am not sure why I was trying to kill it or get rid of it. After dealing with the fish I never took a shower I was amazed with the fish I left out of the bathroom and went and told the others what I just experienced and they could believe it and I woke up. Any insight?

Seeker :duhh:

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STRANGE FISH DREAM

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi Seeker
Have you considered compromise or walking away from the faith in what may appear a small way,lately?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:28 pm

unaday* wrote:Hi Seeker
Have you considered compromise or walking away from the faith in what may appear a small way,lately?

No, I have not considered that. Feeling a little lost though.

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Seeker, God has a hold on your life :0)
That little may have represented Salvation (fish is usually the symbol of Christianity and salvation) As much as you fought with that fish it's determination to survive was impeccable. You may feel lost now but God is determined to hold on to you.
I believe this verse is for you: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm

unaday* wrote:Seeker, God has a hold on your life :0)
That little may have represented Salvation (fish is usually the symbol of Christianity and salvation) As much as you fought with that fish it's determination to survive was impeccable. You may feel lost now but God is determined to hold on to you.
I believe this verse is for you: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Thank you so much for the encouragement Unaday, because I am dealing with some things right now. I fight everyday of my life to hold on to God because He has His hands on me and I know it. God has anointed me and the enemy don't like me. I LOVE GOD and I have will to turn around. There are times when I don't feel God and I feel like I am in a dry place but I know that He is there. Please keep me lifted in prayer it is a struggle.

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 pm

I will keep you in my prayers...your light is bright..don't worry about a thing :0)

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top