Dream of Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Baby

Post by Serenitylova on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm

I dreamed that I was pregnant and I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was so small, and tiny. The nurse laid her on my stomach, wrapped in a blanket and had a cap on her small head. I then picked her up and held her close. Then she slipped and almost hit the ground but I caught her just in time. I then left the hospital and went home. I noticed that I had a baby before I was married and I said, "i always said I would never do this". (referring to having a child out of wedlock). Then I noticed that my daughter was growing so fast. She was bigger than she was whe nshe was 1st born. She was still a baby but growing bigger and longer. And she was looking to and for me to take care of her. The feeling I had for her is like no other. She was my daughter and the love i had for her was like no other love. Nothing I've ever felt before was like the love I had for my daughter. (Even when I woke up, I could still feel this feeling and I do not have any kids or am I married). Your help is greatly appreciate.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Baby

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 pm

There may be a ministry waiting for you that you may have thought you needed 'help' or a 'covering' to help nuture this ministry but God has called you to do it and to cultivate it within your singlehood.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm sorry I'm like a year late but I did want to make sure to say that I thank you for your interpretation. Its just funny because everything that your saying, is coming to pass right now. I've always thought my ministry would start when I got married but God just revealed to me this year what God will use me for. So, thank you so much for your obedience to post the interpretation because I came back to see what you said and it makes so much sense then. Thank you so much.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top