Paula Abdul and a Music group-Weird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paula Abdul and a Music group-Weird

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:07 pm

I remember looking at an old 1990s video of Paula Abdul on t.v. She had on a big muticolor suit coat and she was doing her signature dance moves with a few other guys in the video. In one scene I remember that she was on rollerskates in a dark alley (or the setting of the video was in a dark alley) and she was singing "PUSH" (I guess this was the name of the video). I just felt like she was singing about 'pushing ones way through and towards one's goal'.

I also remember seeing a quartet group (2 girls and 2 guys) singing on television. The groups name was: Boutique Star. But I thought of 'Atlantic Star' (the popular 70s group). thinking

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paula Abdul and a Music group-Weird

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 pm

I heard on the news that there's speculation Paula may not return to "American Idol" for the new season...don't know if there's a relationship...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Who wore the coat of many colours in the bible- JOSEPH. What did his brothers call him- THE DREAMER. What did he dream that they could not wrap their head around?? his future SUCCESS. What coat was Paula wearing in your dream...a big coat of many colours.
I think your dream in showing that Paula Abdul has dreams and aspirations that have not yet come to pass and it is her desire to get there. She's a dreamer and wants to fulfill the dream.
PUSH= PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS. :cute:

OH AND PS BOUTIQUE STAR IS A HOTEL IN TURKEY.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 am

I remember that phrase Una!!! lol! And actually Lola, I did some research about Paula and there is that speculation out there that her contract didn't get picked up and that she is disappointed in that! I think she may have something better for her waiting in the wings!

I definitely felt as though that dream was speaking to me as well--"Push through" (towards the mark that is) because their is something better when we don't give up!!

That's some interesting information Una about the hotel in Turkey--WOW! I wonder why I dreamt that? There has to be some significance! Thanks to the both of you! huggins

Smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:47 am

"Eresin Crown Hotel: Not just a 'Boutique Hotel', also a 'Boutique Museum'". The website displays a plethora of luxurious options/details concerning residents' stay in the heart of Instanbul, Turkey. This 4-Star hotel is rich in cultural history and traditions. The room rates include: Standard, Exclusive, Deluxe, and Suite-just to name a few. I don't know how the money system computes, but it costs anywhere between 85-100+ Euros.

Sounds like a place fit for a Queen and a King! The pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top