Premature Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Premature Babies

Post by jessAD85 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 am

Hello all, I had this dream that really disturbed me and I'd like your input.

I dreamed that I had woken up in the middle of the night and in my room there was a metal table (like a table in an operating room) with two babies on it. They were both very small and covered in blood and they were crying. In my dream I knew they were mine, but I hadn't known that I was pregnant. I had just woken up and realized I'd had this two babies that I didn't know what to do with. I was in a panic and was calling for my husband to come help me or call an ambulance but when he came in it was like he thought it wasn't a big deal. I was carrying one of the babies around and trying to pick the other one up too but was having trouble carrying both of them.

Anybody have any thoughts?

jessAD85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Premature Babies

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 am

Are you trying to handle too many things at once? This dreams says to me that there are some things that you are trying to handle out of season...prematurely. The fact that you were never pregnant, but you felt the babies were yours says to me that you may be trying to handle the responsibilities of others.

These are just some thoughts...please pray because only God can give you the interpretation needed for your life.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Possible that there are two things that the Lord may have laid on your heart to do...it's now for you to know when he wants you to act and don't act before he says so.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by jessAD85 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 pm

I think you are both exactly right. I am torn between two different directions that I want to go with my life but also over burden myself with things that don't matter so much or things other people don't want to do. Thanks to both of you for sharing your perspective with me! And thank you for reminding me about God's timing. This is extremely helpful.

jessAD85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:11 pm

praiseGod

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top