Broken Tooth, No $ to Fix It

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Tooth, No $ to Fix It

Post by SheBelieves on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 am

Last night I dreamed that I woke up one morning and one of my teeth was partially broken. It was the first tooth from the front on the right side. The tooth was halved, on a diagonal slant. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked! How did it happen, I wondered. When did it happen? We did not have the money to have it fixed. I had several appointment and events I needed to go to - how was I going to face all these people with this ugly snaggle-tooth?

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Tooth, No $ to Fix It

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Reading your dream...the first thing that came to me was be careful what you may say to a loved one in the next while...it may be quick and hurtful but you can't take it back...nothing can make you fix it...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:13 pm

I had a similar thought , that you may say something that is damaging and not even realize that what was said hurt someone. You can't fix it and what's worse is that others may see it (hear about it or witness it) as well....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheBelieves on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Gee, I didn't think of it as me doing something to others, since the broken tooth happened to me. That is interesting. Will have to think on it some more.

Lately, there are several things totally out of my control in real life and no one is standing up for me. I think this dream and the one from the night before (intruders in the house and the police did nothing) are reflecting how I am feeling in real life... helpless and un-vindicated.

I only wish the dreams would give me direction instead of just indicating where I am at.... I already know that. :uhoh:

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 pm

sheBelieves -

Don't get discouraged! Seek the Lord and pray that He would give the direction that you're wanting... flower

Matthew 7:7 - 7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

James 1:5 - "5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; 8he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does. "

He loves you and will not forsake you, abide in Him and He will abide in you. He is your refuge and strength, your everpresent help in time of trouble. Again, ask Him to give you clarity and direction in a way that you can understand and He will be faithful to do it. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 pm

My answer to your dream is because the tooth was in your mouth so it was like your mouth was responsible for what comes out of it. What i am sensing from your police dream and putting it with your tooth dream is this: It appears that there is a wavering faith in the trust of Jesus Christ. Police represent authority and who is the authority and head of our livess? Jesus Christ. In your dream 'He' did not come to the rescue for you and it is possible that the tooth represents a wound that may seem unfixable but you need to stand on the promises of Christ. Your dreams are possibly indicating where you are now BECAUSE it is the Lord alerting you to your present situation of feeling alone abandoned by those you love and possibly you may feel this way toward him too.
Listen my love, in situations that are unbearable and out of control- man will fail you but the Lord says when you are forsaken the LORD will lift you up. The arm of flesh may fail you but God never fails you. Start to trust in him more than you are now..and see him take you out of your present situation.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top