Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Taliban Prisoner - Bowe Burgdahl - 23 yrs old from Idaho

Footage was just released that this man, Bowe (pronounced Bo) was taken by three Afgan people. I don't know of any prisoners that have been let go by the Taliban. This young man needs to be freed. satan has him bound, but Jesus can set him free.

Please let's start some spiritual warfare right now against satan's plans, so that this man can walk free today. There is power in numbers, so Christians, we need to agree. Please agree by responding to this post with an "AMEN" or an addition to this prayer and an "AMEN" after. Jesus said that WHATEVER we ask of him (((WHATEVER...he didn't specify terms))) in His name, it WILL BE given to us. Jesus is either telling the truth, or he is a lunatic and a liar. So, let's agree children of God for this young man:

I bind you satan in Jesus' name

We break your plans in Jesus' name

We loose Bowe right now and we command the prison doors be opened today in Jesus' name

We ask Jesus that you have mercy on Bowe, that you will give him favor with his captors and that he will be freed today.

We ask you Jesus to put a hedge..a force field... of protection around Bowe right now. That these men won't harm one hair on his head.

We plead the blood of Jesus over Bowe right now.

We ask Jesus that you send a multitude of angels, warring angels, to fight off anything evil or negative that is attacking or planning to attack Bowe right now.

We pray Jesus that Bowe will have so much peace in the midst of what the devil is trying to do. Holy Spirit please comfort him right now.

We command by the power of Jesus' name, that Bowe be set free, unharmed, alive, and well, and that he will walk back into his military base the same way he came in.

Thank you Jesus that you will come to rescue even one of your lost sheep.

You are the Good Shephard!

Thank you Jesus that you are all powerful. That by your might, you can set him free today. Physically free and spiritually free.

Thank you for your miracles and we glorify your name, Precious Jesus!

AMEN

Lord God, I pray in agreement that Bowe be set free from his captors and he return safely home. I ask You to be with him in his distress so strongly that he feels Your presence. Show him how to remain humble so as not to provoke an angry, violent response from his captors. Convict them of the sin of violence and hatred, for their benefit so that they can repent and be forgiven and transformed. Holy Spirit please give them an encounter with You that opens their eyes to Who you are and lead Bowe to minister to them, teaching them to receive salvation and move into transformation. I pray for You to redeem this situation. I ask that You give them courage to leave behind false beliefs and faulty ways and choose You and Your ways instead. Show them how to step into this reality and give them supernatural courage to do so. Please return Bowe to his family and loved ones. I ask for You to intervene in the war and teach people Your kind of peace that lasts. Reveal the value of life to us all and show us a way to create peace where there is war. I ask for this in Jesus' holy and loved name, amen.

Amen! I second that! Thank you Jodi for coming into agreement with me for Bowe. God bless you.

Wow...something must be happening over there with Bowe. I wrote this almost a month ago and no replies until today. Maybe God's moving things in Bowe's favor right now and calling us to pray. I'm not the best intercessor, but when I have someone on my heart, I certainly try to pray for him/her. I hope that everything turns out ok for Bowe and that he has a safe return to his base. My heart hurt for him the first time I saw him on TV. God please keep him safe and alive! Please Jesus.

Amen to all let the light be upon him in Jesus name. Got chills reading this praying - God is doing something

Do we know yet what is happening with Bowe? It's 7 months later, so I'm wondering if he was set free or if anyone knows what's going on with his situation.

Just googled it and he is still gone, there is a facebook page for him for you to leave prayers on and write the president for more action , etc....God be with you Bowe I ask him to keep you protected and made known your whereabouts to our military so they can bring you home in Jesus name alone.