Please help my friend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help my friend!

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:10 am

My friend does not dream but God definitely gave her a dream this morning after she got off the phone with a young man she is interested in. PLEASE HELP! I am not sure of the interpretation

She dreamt that she and her brother (my boyfriend) were at the mall ( a mall close to their house) getting salads. She bumped into a girl that she new from years ago at her old church. the girl was skinny and had on 8 inch heels that she could hardly balance in. The dream switched where she and the girl were in the backseat of a car - but she couldn't see the driver- it was like a taxi. They were driving towards a city called Burlington. The girl said to her " there is a baby" and held her head down (as if in shame)- my friend remembers saying baby what baby (almost freaking out). Then the dream switched and now she is driving back from burlington home. She is in a bigger car almost bus sitting in the back. There were more people on this bus. She was sitting beside a guy named Leroy (she has also known this guy for years- not friends- just casual acquaintences). In the dream he had froth on the sides of his mouth. She remembered saying to him "What's wrong with you, why are you frothing"
Now the dream comes full circle and she is in the mall again with her brother getting salads. When she realized the girl that is serving her is a lesbian she worked with years ago. She said in the dream to her brother "let's go I don't want anything from her". She wanted to get away from this girl. The all around her was a lot of women. So to get away from that woman she asked another woman if she could follow her into the washroom. So she did. The woman she followed in was Indian wearing all green. My friend remembers that when she went in she felt a lusty spirit all over there and she had to cover her breasts. She was full clothed but covered her breasts. The indian woman fell over into a bathtub full of water. Her head was submerged. My friend thought she was dead. When she fell over- the water turned green and all the walls and the whole washroom turned green. Finally the woman came out of the water and my friend woke up.

Very disturbing for her. Just to note she has not or never struggled with lesbianism at all.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help my friend!

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:06 am

My thoughts are - maybe these are possible ministries she is going to have to deal with- premartial sex/babies, demon possession (froth at mouth) and homosexuality -
the woman dunking her head in the bathtub might have symbolized cleansing of the mind for this woman- the green came off of her into the water...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top