Series of dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Series of dreams

Post by  on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Dreamt so many short dreams i can only remember two, the first is that i laid out a pieceof chickenon aclothing line to dry (wonder why on earth i would do that), when i finished what i was doing in the dream i knew i had to go back and pick the meat up. It sounds vague i know,but its all i remember.

In the second one a sleppy baby reached out for me and i carried her, she then snuggled into my arms and continued sleeping, it was an awesome feeling.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Series of dreams

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 pm

This is funny, but I had a chicken experience twice this week. I was driving and I saw a beautiful rooster in the center grassy divider in the middle of a busy 6 lane street. He was chilling out picking at the grass. I immediately thought, "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side." Three days later, that rooster was still there!!!!!! I think God was trying to show me his comedic side!

Drying chicken on a clothes line. He he. Well, the first thing that comes to mind is jerky (dried out meat). There is a proper way to make jerky and there are only few meats that you can make jerky with (beef,deer,buffalo), not chicken. Jerky is usually smoked and you use a lot of spices to cure it with. If you do it the wrong way, or if you use bad meat, people get sick. Chicken is poisonous.....it needs to be cooked with extreme heat to kill the salmonella. Mia's dictionary meaning for meat is Meat - Food, Strong Word. Per chance, did you call someone a "Jerk" or thought of someone as a "Jerk" lately?

If not...... actually no that wasn't it, God just revealed something to me. In conjuction with your second dream (babies can mean ministry), God is calling you to either go to Jamaica or be involved in something Jamaican related on a God-scale. Jamaica is the home of jerked chicken. Right now, the ministry is still sleeping, but you're ready to go when God is. God bless you!!!!! Start getting your bags packed, because that baby is bound to wake up soon!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Thanks christa but my spirit doesn't agree with the Jamaica stuff, but the linking the chicken to the word struck a cord.

Will pray about it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Temi...Chicken in relation to the Word is what I was going to say. I'm unsure what it means for you to hang it out to dry so maybe someone else could shed some light to that.

The second dream seems to me that you are either getting ready to or have already embraced a ministry or something that needs your attention.

Pray...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:15 pm

I am praying and i think the hanging the chicken out to dry has to do with some word am not paying attention to in the now, and if i leave it out too long it'll get rotten (like the hanging chicken will).

Am praying for more clarity.

Thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Temi -

I honestly don't know about the chicken but if the dream was a God-given dream then check out my signature verse below, the interpretation will be revealed at the appointed time...

As for the second dream, this seems like the recurring dream that you have had regarding babies who reach out for you...but this time, the baby is sleepy instead of crying...the ministry or thing that needs your attention is still there, it just needs to be put to rest. It's still in your care, it needs to rest so that it can grow/develop.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks a lot lola, and i agree that your signature verse comes to play in fully understanding the chicken part.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Not sure about the chicken
HOWEVER the sleeping baby may symbolize a beautiful ministry that God has purposely laid dormant until the appointed time for it to be released...but what you may not know is that you are nurturing the birth of this ministry without even knowing it.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 pm

That ministers to me, and i think i know what it is, thanks unaday.

Hmmm the chicken part seems to be a challenge.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Hm...to add I think the Chicken part MAY have to do with you allowing the word of GOd to marinate within you and at that point it will be something that you can take and use in a more affective way.
Are you a rushed person? Do you take time to let the word marinate in your spirit....

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Yes i do move a bit fas, but hanging out chicken to dry, spoils it, thats the wrong cooking method, so i;m more inclined to think am holding back not rushing in, or what do you think.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 pm

hm...there is something telling me that you need to soak up the word. Maybe that is the problem...maybe you are hanging the word to dry so often you are losing the nutrients...maybe the initial hanging your dream is showing you is the raw word...but you leave it alone too long and it dries out before it gets into you...therefore it IS the wrong cooking method
do you get me?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Yes i do get you and i think you are right.

I feel God has given me a word or revelation which i left out to dry and which if left out too long will go bad.

Like Christa said,Jerky can be made from drying out meat (not chicken) it takes chicken a lot less time to cook( so i shouldn't leave the word alone too long), and it needs a much higher temperature (faith) to be good for consumption.

Its almost crystal clear to me now, thanks a bunch unaday.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Ahhh dern. It was like "Jerked Chicken" just broke through in my mind. It was an "ah-ha" moment. Maybe I got that confused with a prophetic word. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to be a false prophet there. :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Thanks christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down